Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Prvious Coast to Coast guest explains your life by numbers

Author Topic: Prvious Coast to Coast guest explains your life by numbers
Matthew Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 07-31-2003 09:31 PM      Profile for Matthew Bailey   Email Matthew Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Twhere was a guset,not a psychic that was on Coast to Coast AM this week who explains your life by numbers. What tpyes of numbers are used concerning your life are as follows:lifepath,attitudes,dates & years,positive of negative,gambling & compatibilities. The site is at www.numbers lady.com Here are two examples-life & attitude.
To find your life number, an example is this:if you were born on May 21,1972,you would break the birth date down to 5,2,1,1,9,7,2. Add those numbers up & you would get a total of 27. Add the two digits in 27-i.e. 2+7, & your life number would be 9. To find your attitude number, take the month & date you were born,excluding the year-i.e. 5-21,break down to 5,2,1 &
add & the attitude number would be 8. Glynis Mc Cants explains this further on her site.

|  IP: Logged

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 07-31-2003 10:02 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Might want to fix your link by taking out the space between numbers and lady...

Matthew Bailey
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-01-2003 06:15 PM      Profile for Matthew Bailey   Email Matthew Bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.numberslady.com

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 08-02-2003 12:28 AM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, it's fun to read your horoscope in the newspaper just for diversion.

Every year, my Mom gets me a Daily Number lottery ticket for "125", the month and day I was born.

I giggle to myself when I read my fourtune cookie in a Chineese restaurant. (And, NO! I don't add, "Between the sheets", to the end!... Well... Maybe SOMEtimes. [Big Grin] )

When you are having a party, go ahead and do that trick where you try to memorize a deck of cards in order. (I said it was a TRICK, didn't I?! [Wink] ) Go ahead! Make people think you have ESP or Super Memory! It's just for laughs. When the fun is over, just come clean and tell people it was a trick. OK?

Stuff like this is FUN. That's all it will EVER be! Don't ever believe it's true! Not even for 0.68 seconds! (An eternity for an Android! [Wink] )

The "Numbers Lady" is a total crook! Let me ask you something... What's one of the main things on her web page? How to get her to come to your locality and give a "private session". How much do you have to pay her? (I haven't even looked at her page yet. Wow! I must have ESP! [Wink] )

Save yourself some money and get yourself a nice hooker! It'll be cheaper and the fuck you get will be 10 times better than the "fuck" that "Numbers Lady" will give you!

Matthew, I understand about spiritual beliefs that some People have. I know that there are some who use the stars, numbers and other sacred things to help them understand the world and what their place within it should be. This is a GOOD thing IF the person interpreting the spiritual message shares your same belief structure. It's a BAD thing if that person doesn't. In fact, it's SO BAD that there is a word for it... FRAUD!

This woman does NOT share your beliefs. She has only one belief. She believes that you should give her all your money! Nothing else. She should be thrown in JAIL! [Mad]

American Indians have some fine spiritual and mystical traditions and rituals. Stick with them and they will serve you well if you use them properly. I would bet that some of your Elders will be able to tell you things that are 1,000 times more interesting than that woman could ever know!

Hey! I've been a ranting mood tonight. Let's turn it around for a minute...

Since (I think) most American Indian languages were not written, I wouldn't expect there to be a large pool of mathematical knowledge within their culture(s) outside of nominal (and maybe ordinal) numbers. Is this assumption true? Bring me up to speed on this.

I wouldn't expect there to be a lot of numerology within Native culture(s). Are there? Do certain numbers bring omens? For instance, if you see three black crows, does this have a meaning?

That kind of thing can be valuable to a person who grows up inside a culture with a (healthy) belief structure.

Just stay away... FAR away... from the "Numbers Lady"! She will only hurt you!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: