Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Charlie's Angels in the Air

Author Topic: Charlie's Angels in the Air
Per Hauberg
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-26-2003 05:23 AM      Profile for Per Hauberg   Author's Homepage   Email Per Hauberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First danish newspaper review is here: Cuts from danish popular newspaper nr 1, the BT:

"Hyperactive Angels are still kickin' ass in high heels"

"No one stands still for a nano-sec. -Nonstop action with the volume level in top.....The actresses butts seems to be more important than the story.....Demi - sex or anorexia ? .....

The missing plot will first hit You, after the film has ended - And while the Angels are thundering on, You will not be bored for one moment ! "

And now - 4 hours yet to go before start, presale looks like 1/3 of the seats. Last half of the print arrived, though. Then we'll se, if i have learned anything from the famous Columbia instruction, so that i can put them reels together properly.... [Wink]

p.

|  IP: Logged

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-26-2003 01:42 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's all about the Ass! [thumbsup]

Actually the girls from Charlie’s Angels did an ass spoof on the MTV Movie Awards show. It was quite funny. Hell I just want to see the film for the masterful ass work.

The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Science will have to create a new category just for Best Ass Shot.

And the Award for Best Ass goes to …

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 06-26-2003 01:48 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And the Award for Best Ass goes to …

... the "new" Ian Price. [Big Grin]

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-26-2003 06:06 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheeky Bastard! [Big Grin]

Per Hauberg
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-26-2003 08:14 PM      Profile for Per Hauberg   Author's Homepage   Email Per Hauberg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah - You might believe, the good Mr Price has special preferences here....

p. [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: