Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Movie Boss

Author Topic: Movie Boss
Jeff Stuckey
Film Handler

- posted 06-11-2003 10:35 AM      Profile for Jeff Stuckey   Email Jeff Stuckey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone.

I was curious if any of you play the online game "Movie Boss" (www.movieboss.com). It's where you run a theatre/theatre chain, and book which films you think will be most profitable. You also have the option to upgrade each of your theatres with Digital Sound and Projection.

If any of you would like to check it out, please visit Movie Boss. I have been playing for a long time, and already have about 500 theaters under my belt. It's a fun little game if you have a few minutes out of the day.

For those of you already playing, I hope you are having as much fun with it as I am.

Thanks everyone!

Jeff

|  IP: Logged

Brian D. Whitish
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-11-2003 11:55 AM      Profile for Brian D. Whitish   Email Brian D. Whitish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jeff,
Ive been playing Movie Boss for quite awhile. My company is called Premier Cinemas. My current lifetime rank is 83. I really enjoy it as I do this board. Went to the Film Tech drink two years ago in Las Vegas at Showest. The people I met were all really nice. This board is a terrific resource for people who run film or just care. Brian

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: