Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Stupid Sexual Enhancement Device, Maybe Dangerous (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Stupid Sexual Enhancement Device, Maybe Dangerous
Bill Enos
Film God

- posted 05-13-2003 08:49 AM      Profile for Bill Enos   Email Bill Enos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ever wonder what you get? The email said "not vacuum operated" I ordered it thru an email address that was immediately cancelled. Two weeks later it arrived. The penis lengthener consisted of a small elastic band with a loop in one end. This band was to be placed around they part the be lenghtened with the end of the band to be slipped thru the loop and then the band snugged. There was a similar but larger band to be placed around an ankle. Connect the bands with the string provided, tensioning to suit. Enhancement while you walk. Instructions suggested that tightening the string would bring faster results. Also there were cautions about not cutting off circulation, bet that would hurt. $10. Has the FDA tested this for effectiveness? Pretty stupid but you know somebody's using one.

|  IP: Logged

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 05-13-2003 09:04 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don`t understand how this works. What does the walking around do? Can you post a picture of you wearing the device for clarification?

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 05-13-2003 09:20 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please do not post picture send it via private mail to those who want to see it.. DO NOT SEND IT TO ME. [puke]

Don Bruechert
Mmmmmmmmm, bird!

- posted 05-13-2003 11:53 AM      Profile for Don Bruechert   Author's Homepage   Email Don Bruechert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds kinda like it is designed so that as you walk around it yanks on your crank with each step - kinda like a stretching exercise where you stretch your muscles a little at a time.... I could see this cutting off the circulation or worse... What happens if a mugger approaches and you have to run? That could really hurt!

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 05-13-2003 02:32 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BAH!!!

People who use those devices to "enhance" themselves are totally stark ravin' sterile-assed nuts!!!

Mark my words.....the day will come when you land in the hospital and the doctor has to jam a tube up that thing to drain your bladder while you are still conscious. [Embarrassed]

At that time, I can assure you that "every inch of your manliness" is one inch too much! [Eek!]

And, when they remove it, they just simply latch on to it and "give it a yank!" Your eyeballs will rotate like a jackpot machine. [Big Grin]

Been there...... [Frown]

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 05-13-2003 03:09 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, that gives new insight as to why you are called "The Weenie Man!" [Eek!]

Michael Harlow
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-13-2003 03:57 PM      Profile for Michael Harlow   Email Michael Harlow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Strewth! Be happy with what you've got, or someone elses if you're that way inclined! [Eek!]

Bill Enos
Film God

- posted 05-13-2003 05:54 PM      Profile for Bill Enos   Email Bill Enos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, Michael I'll not post a picture. It was ordered just to see what it was. This thing certainly cannot have cost more than a dollar to produce. I womder how many have been sold? Every time you see some guy walking a little strange it might be because of one of these.

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 05-13-2003 10:16 PM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It was ordered just to see what it was.
Yes sure, Bill, we all order things all the time just to see what they are...
I am not sure if it`s true what they say - size doesn`t matter. Anyway, I will think of you every time I see someone walking a bit strangely. You know these things butchers use to make steaks bigger and broader? These hammer-like things that you can use to beat meat into a broad flat shape? You may want to try one of these next. Maybe it`ll hurt a bit. But after a short healing period, maybe it will have the desired effect.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 05-13-2003 10:35 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ewww, just get a penis pump.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 05-13-2003 10:37 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Rach: You speakin' from experience? [Razz]

>>>Phil

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 05-14-2003 01:58 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Probably more then you Phil! [thumbsup] Although not with myself, you beat me there...

Jon Miller
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-14-2003 07:37 PM      Profile for Jon Miller   Email Jon Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now why would anyone actually publicly admit to trying one of those "enhancement" devices?

[Confused]

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 05-15-2003 02:55 PM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Examples of people who tried sexual enhanements and lived (and in some cases, not lived) to regret it can be found on this website. It won't let me cut and paste links from specific pages, but hunt around long enough and you'll find SEDs including a vacuum cleaner, tyre inflation air hose and even a gerbil! [evil]

William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-17-2003 03:18 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also ordered one, only out of curiosity.

-

I've only had time to get it out of the box, & have not had a chance to look at the instructions yet. I will say that I am surprised that the quality of manufacture seems to be higher than I would have expected from something sold by such cheap advertising.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: