Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » How many jerks in San Francisco ;-) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: How many jerks in San Francisco ;-)
Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-16-2003 02:08 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A community education centre is to broadcast a charity masturbate-a-thon live on the Internet!
Those taking part must be 18 and over, and prizes will be awarded for most money raised, among other achievements

It's being organised by Carol Queen of The Centre for Sex & Culture in San Francisco.

The Centre is a non-profit, sex education organisation which provides events, classes and a library.

Those taking part in the event can collect money for charity and then masturbate privately.

The masturbate-a-thon will feature separate women's and men's areas, as well as a mixed-gender area.

Those taking part must be 18 and over, and prizes will be awarded for most money raised, among other achievements.

During the webcast, there will be clearly-marked separate public and private areas.

Part of the room will be seen on camera, while part will be shielded, so people who don't want to appear live on the webcam will be able to participate too.

|  IP: Logged

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 04-16-2003 02:34 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info....

Since no dates were mentioned in the above post, I did a search of "masturbate-a-thon" on the net. I was surprised as to how many places actually had this and similar events.

The "big one" mentioned above is on May 2nd.

I think this is a worthy charitable event and deserves ALL of our support. Since, I wasn't able to give at the office this year, I know I will be donating my 10% "on-the-net" so to speak. I'm planning on watching and will be getting' a new keyboard just for the event. [thumbsup]

>>> Phil

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 04-16-2003 04:41 AM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil, let me know what you think of my performance. [Smile]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 04-16-2003 05:27 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Adam, I'm sure it will be a "little & short" performance... [beer]

>>> Phil

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 04-16-2003 05:38 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This could create an extreemly sticky situation.

Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-16-2003 08:36 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob

Good to see you're limbering up for the challenge [thumbsup]

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 04-16-2003 12:48 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's bound to be some stiff competition from a bunch of first class jerk-offs! [Big Grin]

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 04-16-2003 03:49 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<pussy footin' away very lightly in such a manner as NOT to make any noise.....> [Embarrassed]

David Favel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-16-2003 05:29 PM      Profile for David Favel   Email David Favel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess on May the 2nd I will "flog" on to the net & watch.

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 04-16-2003 07:15 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Curiosity got the cat. I typed it in AOL Search. Good 'Ole AOL does it again. Check out the contents inside the red circle. [Big Grin]

-

I always laugh when I see something like that.... [Razz]

John T. Hendrickson, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-16-2003 07:44 PM      Profile for John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Email John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul-

You'll have to let us know what kinds of spam show up on your computer after that search! [Smile]

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 04-16-2003 09:18 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Ummmmm, Paul...ya misspelled it. [Smile]

AOL SUCKS! ...try a real search engine like GOOGLE... [Big Grin]

>>> Phil

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 04-16-2003 09:20 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, jeeze....I used an E in place of a U. Tried it again, and it came up with two hits.

But all the stuff circled in red was still the same.

Something about a Gay-O-Meter....I am not even going to bother to see what it is about. It'll probably have a million popups and bog the computer down. Some of those sleazoid web sites you can't get out of them unless the computer is shut down.

Daniel Fuentz
Expert Film Handler

- posted 04-16-2003 09:22 PM      Profile for Daniel Fuentz   Email Daniel Fuentz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They've got "Kids Only" pages for THAT? [Eek!]

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 04-16-2003 09:27 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Daniel, that's what makes it so damned funny. And, equally as funny is "looking for the best prices on *******." [Big Grin]

Seriously though, I think it is one of those silk screen jobs that just put in the search words used.

Type in some nasty things, and that same thing comes up every time....with the words that were typed in.

I mean, jeeze....

Find the best prices on "assholes" in AOL shopping.

Kids Only Sites about "assholes."

I think the software writers for AOL are out to lunch. [puke]

Phil, AOL uses Google Search now...or at least it is enhanced by Google. [Smile]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: