Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Visio Drawings of Popular Cinaema Products

Author Topic: Visio Drawings of Popular Cinaema Products
William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2003 11:59 PM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wondering if anyone out there knew where one could pick up a set of Visio drawings of older Cinema equipment like the Dolby CP50 and CP55 for use in Rack Tools?

|  IP: Logged

Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 02-03-2003 12:01 AM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For starters, what are visio drawings?

Josh

William T. Parr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-03-2003 12:30 AM      Profile for William T. Parr   Email William T. Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Visio Drawings are 3D CAD drawings. Visio is a Product of Microsoft that allows one to design a project in Either a 3D drawing, block diagram and so forth. The stuff I need is to lay out what is to be installed in the Racks at my theatre when it is rebuilt. Therefore I need the visio drawings of cinema equipment new and old to be able to design the racks with the equipment laid out in them. JPEGS of the stuff will work as well since I can importthe image into the Visio program as well.

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 02-03-2003 10:07 PM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have some drawings, but they are in Coreldraw, and not 3D so I don't know if you can use any.

QSC (amplifiers) have DXF drawings of some products (DCA amps) you can download from their web site.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: