Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Personal Hygiene (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Personal Hygiene
Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 01-30-2003 03:22 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kara said in a previous Thread:
quote:
This is a great thread, but I am afraid where another post about personal hygine could go............be afraid be very afraid. I am one for taking that last step into the gutter
OK - you asked for it! [Big Grin] I have this screaming case of the "Ring Of Fire"..(a sting of hemorrhoids 4 inches long) Which is the best way to get rid of them? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I wonder if this will fly...Brad, if this is too gross, please feel free to delete it. [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-30-2003 06:13 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, I think you have been rear ended.

Try the OTC Tucks pads found in any drug store. Make sure you keep pads refrigerated. Use in conjunction with Prep "H". Relief is on the way. [Smile]

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-30-2003 02:43 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Been fighting a bad case of Athletes foot since my summer camp days in the Army. My mother's husband thanks me for it as well. He managed to get to the age of 30 before he met me and my feet.

Chris Byrne
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-30-2003 05:34 PM      Profile for Chris Byrne   Email Chris Byrne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,

That's nasty! [Razz]

After a bowel movement - try sitting in a bowl of warm water. Get a pack of suppositories for insertion after this.

Also use double ply toilet paper. If the work toilet has 'penny piched' on single - take your own into work.

Cheers
Chris

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-30-2003 06:45 PM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that for hemorrhoids, you just rubberband them off so it cuts off circulation and they'll eventually just fall off. [Confused]

Might be unpleasant to explain the smell to passers-by during the disintegration phase. [puke]

=TMP=

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 01-30-2003 06:58 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit that I over-exagurated just a little in the orginal post. Seems as though the problem is componded by some of the medications I have to take to prevent angina attacks and other medications to control high blood pressure and colestrol.

They gave me some stuff that is supposed to help, but damn, that stuff tastes terrible.

If I can get off these damn cigarettes, watch my beer drinking, most of the problems seem to go away. I discovered that one time about a week ago that when I didn't smoke for two days, everything was fine.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 01-30-2003 10:19 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yuck! [Eek!] This thread may bestow you a new nickname and new animated picture unless your careful! [Embarrassed] I bet Joe is already at work......
Hey, what the heck, since this is the grossest thread ever on Film-Tech...I'll ad to it.... Back in the humidity based Midwest, I used to get athletes foot all the time, Plus, always on a big, important job I'd get a bad rash in my ass. Rymes pretty good there....Hey, that could be a big hit sung by the Soggy Bottom Boys!! I think Steve K can vouch that it used to happen to me......I was always scratching my ass on job sites. A little talc helped, but since moving here my assholiness has been perfect...nice and dry!

Paul, I sure don't have your problem, couldn't ride my Harley for wind therapy if I did......but you sure have my sympathy....now everyone at Showest will be comming up and asking you about your asshole....to see how its doing....
Mark

Brad Haven
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-31-2003 12:07 AM      Profile for Brad Haven   Email Brad Haven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't going to, but i'm sure you know the tone by now?
I'm off work at the moment with an inflamed abdomen, diahrea and stomach pains and i'm developing the ring of fire, i did have a chuckle when paul posted his, i just hope this isn't pay back?

This may be a gross thread, but it's good to talk about it, i'm sure we've all had gross things happen us at some point?

Bob, your dance moves sure are funky!

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 01-31-2003 12:12 AM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, your dance moves sure are funky!

I haven't decided if he needs a Martini, someone made his Martini wrong, or if he's having a Martini.....What ever it may be thats definately some dance going on there Bob....or perhaps you're trying to shake that ring of fire off your a..............
Mark

Rick Long
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-31-2003 12:13 AM      Profile for Rick Long   Email Rick Long   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, as you must know, you MUST find a way to cut out the cigarettes and beer.

And if ya do, let me know how, ok?

Good Luck

[Smile]

Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-31-2003 05:33 AM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been told that urine, of all things [Roll Eyes] , will alleviate the aggravation of athlete's foot, and the best tactic for applying that remedy is peeing while in the shower.

Never had athlete's foot, I wouldn't know if it works. Just thought I'd mention it.

Jeffry L. Johnson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-31-2003 10:19 AM      Profile for Jeffry L. Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Jeffry L. Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Ass Wipes Network

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-31-2003 10:45 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too Bad you can't hear what I am singing. Just for the record it's George M. Cohans "Over There". Joe or Brad must have had a spy in the audience last July 31st. Here's looking [eyes] at you!

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 01-31-2003 02:02 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I may have given up the cigarettes but you'll NEVER get me to give up BOTH cigarettes AND beer! [beer]

What the fuck! If I did that I might die of HEALTH! [Wink]

Kara J. McVay
Film Handler

- posted 01-31-2003 08:06 PM      Profile for Kara J. McVay   Author's Homepage   Email Kara J. McVay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am sitting here with my ugly dog, drinking a beer. So I would never give up my beer. I might realize that I have an ugly dog [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: