Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Murder by Testicles

Author Topic: Murder by Testicles
Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-29-2003 03:24 PM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bet that got yer attention.

Take a look at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2703355.stm

Ouch! [Eek!] [puke]

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 01-29-2003 03:27 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
First degree murder ... well, isn't that just a kick in the nuts.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-29-2003 03:56 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dick,

Caption under the picture.

"The victem died instantly from a kick to the groin."

If he had been a "Martini" drinker he most likely would have survived a knee in the groin. [Smile]

Andrew Lee
Film Handler

- posted 01-29-2003 05:48 PM      Profile for Andrew Lee   Email Andrew Lee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dick, should it not be a boot to the bollocks?

Are you free this week for a pint?
[beer]

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 01-29-2003 06:13 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Neurogenic shock"? Most know a man can bleed to death very quickly from a stab wound to the testicles. But I never thought the pain from getting a knee to the groin could kill you!

William Leland III
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-29-2003 07:42 PM      Profile for William Leland III   Author's Homepage   Email William Leland III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I read an article where a man at a strip club had his ball busted by a stripper. He was laying down while she was doing her dance then she thrusted her butt into his groin. Damaging his ball. He went to the doctors office a day later because of the pain. Doctor said his ball had to be removed. It also turned out he had testicular cancer. He is suing the strip club.

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 01-29-2003 10:11 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
I would think, then, that going to the strip club that night saved his life!

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 01-30-2003 02:34 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope the hospital he went to didn't employ this doctor...

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 01-30-2003 05:27 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny report. I suppose more creedence should be given to the saying "its not the size of the instrument but how it is used."

Back to the painful testicle humor.

A couple years back some friends of mine were witness to a horrific water skiing accident at Lake Lawtonka. One of their buddies was doing skiing stunts behind the boat. He tried to do one of those 360 degree spins while ski jumping through the wave of a boat wake. Somehow he got hung up in the handle line and the rope rat-tailed across his trunks as he wiped out.

When his buddies pulled him into the boat there was all this blood running down his leg. And then they saw one of his testicles, bare outside of the sack, dangling down on his leg attached only by what looked like spaghetti. Numerous screams followed. [Eek!] [puke]

The doctors got the fellow sewed back up and he was alright.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: