Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to me! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to me!
Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-31-2002 08:14 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

It is not only HALLOWEEN it is also MY Birthday! Presents can be forwarded to Tri-Boro Cinemas where I will pick them up this weekend!

Paul

|  IP: Logged

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 10-31-2002 09:19 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, one of these days you have to let us know "Who the Heck or (H_ _ l) you are?

P.S. Thats a joke.

May you have many more.

P.P.S. Where is your picture?

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 10-31-2002 10:23 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy HollowWeenie, everyone.

Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-01-2002 02:03 AM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not my birthday....but it is my wedding anniversary. Like Paul, presents and cards (with money of course) will be picked up at my theatre as well.

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2002 04:08 AM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Halloween came a day for me this year, as Thursday was buy with buildups.
I went to a friends place and she cut and bleached my hair, did some makeup, and dressed me in an outfit that she had me put together.
Wanna see?
The pictures turned out a little blurry (dont know why because they were taken with a digital camera so they should have been perfect ) and I didnt smile or anything, so I looked depressed and pissed off, which I was not.

The reactions from my friends were priceless.
Most people did not even recognize me.
But they all thought she did a really good job.
What did you look like for halloween?
------------------
Find me online
AOL: Dexter Caldwell
yahoo!: dexter_caldwell

"It is the opinion of the entire staff the Dexter is criminally insane."

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-31-2003 10:52 AM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once Again...Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to ME!

Paul Goulet

Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-31-2003 11:11 AM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Paul.
Happy anniversary Chris.

Happy Samhain to all! [thumbsup]

Paul Mayer
Oh get out of it Melvin, before it pulls you under!

- posted 10-31-2003 11:30 AM      Profile for Paul Mayer   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Mayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes yes! Happy All Hallows Eve/All Souls Day!

Which is a state holiday in Nevada--we were admitted to the union on this day in 1864.
So no school today! Hmmmm, wonder what's playing at the local Bijou... [Big Grin]

R. Andrew Diercks
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-31-2003 11:36 AM      Profile for R. Andrew Diercks   Email R. Andrew Diercks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gifts and monetary considerations will be graciously accepted on my behalf at the Cinema 5. I too share this joyous and evil celebration as my day of birth.

Oh and Happy Birthday Paul, and Anniversary Chris.

[beer]

Jean-Michel Grin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-31-2003 05:55 PM      Profile for Jean-Michel Grin   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Michel Grin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday !

I don't have to go down in the streets to see monsters at haloween's day. See my face in the mirror is ennought for me !

Floyd Justin Newton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-31-2003 06:17 PM      Profile for Floyd Justin Newton   Email Floyd Justin Newton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To all that's having a birthday today (and those that aren't)
please have a safe and happy holiday. James: you look wonderful.

FJN

William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-03-2003 02:11 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I went to a friends place and she cut and bleached my hair, did some makeup, and dressed me in an outfit that she had me put together.

It's the bass player for A Flock Of Seagulls!

[ 11-03-2003, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: William Hooper ]

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-05-2004 11:04 AM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY....uhh.... Sinko de Februar...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! [Big Grin]

=TMP=

Jennifer Pan
THE JEN!

- posted 10-31-2004 01:47 AM      Profile for Jennifer Pan   Author's Homepage   Email Jennifer Pan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Paul!! Ohh.. yeah its also Halloween...

Instead of celebrating it today I was in a pre Halloween Bash(small concert). "HIV: Ketchup" Halloween show that commemorates the spooky man who cut his veins and poured his HIV positive blood into the ketchup dispensers at McDonald's.

A big Winnie the Poo Bear was there and a guy was in a Best Buy uniform... Wait... he actually works for Best Buy. But yes, some people actually dressed up.

-

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 10-31-2004 09:16 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee Paul, You don't look as good as you did last year or the year before. [Eek!]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: