Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Film Tech T shirt (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Film Tech T shirt
Sam Hunter
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-19-2002 09:07 AM      Profile for Sam Hunter   Email Sam Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering what it takes to obtain one of those slick looking FILM TECH shirts?

Hey Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

|  IP: Logged

Aaron Sisemore
Flaming Ribs beat Reeses Peanut Butter Cups any day!

- posted 10-19-2002 11:02 AM      Profile for Aaron Sisemore   Email Aaron Sisemore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have over 500 posts, and visit the annual Film-Tech Drink at ShoWest. that's how I obtained mine

Of course you could always see if has a few extras in his closet

-Aaron

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 10-19-2002 09:10 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always wear mine when I make ANY posts on Film-Tech. That way it is far more official. Note that they also do not say Film-Tech Digital on them anyplace so they are safe to wear out and about.
Mark @ CLACO

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 10-20-2002 03:05 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, that is awesome. I wear my Film-Tech shirts whenever I apply Filmguard or rewind a media pad.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 10-20-2002 08:38 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whenever I wear my Film-Tech Tee Shirt and I see my reflection..I think that I am Clark Kent!

Sam Hunter
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-20-2002 01:54 PM      Profile for Sam Hunter   Email Sam Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 500 post may be obtainable but the show west thing is probably not something in my future.
I figure by the time I post 500 items you people would pay me to shut up.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 10-20-2002 04:09 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
You never know when they will turn up or be made available in some form.

Manuel Francisco Valencia
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-20-2002 06:12 PM      Profile for Manuel Francisco Valencia   Email Manuel Francisco Valencia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about those people who rarely post like myself. I will have been registered two years in December. Maybe 500 posts or two years and a few months or something?

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 10-20-2002 06:22 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I would have to shut the site down if I randomly gave out T-shirts like that Manuel. They pop up occasionally from time to time in promotions and in odd places. You just have to keep your eyes open. I don't always post a big front page notice about it and instead reward the people who pay attention to the fine print here and there.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 10-20-2002 11:51 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Manny,

Change your name to Joe Redifer or Paul Thompson and you can automatically qualify for a bunch in T-Shirts but you have to send one to Sam Hunter.

P.S.Don't tell anyone I told you.

Scott Norwood
Film God

From: Boston, MA. USA (1774.21 miles northeast of Dallas)

- posted 10-21-2002 01:09 AM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just don't change your name to Ian Price, unless you want a special "extra-large" version.

(I recently had the pleasure of meeting Ian and can confirm all the rumors.)

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 10-21-2002 03:16 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
That was an XXXXXXL shirt Ian is holding up in the ShoWest pictures, custom made from 3 XL shirts. That boy can't even fit into a car!

Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2002 09:18 PM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
o_O

Custom made from 3 XL shirts? That's no shirt, that's a tent!

*Checks to make sure her size tag isn't sticking out of her uniform shirt* ¬_¬

I'll shut up now before I get myself into too much trouble...

Sam Hunter
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-22-2002 10:58 PM      Profile for Sam Hunter   Email Sam Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I changed the font size on my screen to extra large so I see the fine print

------------------
Samual Hunter Sr.

KC5ZSL

Rachel Gilardi
Madam Moderator

- posted 10-22-2002 11:45 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm over 500 but no showest for me Asst. Managers don't get sent to those things, they just cover for the GM or projectionist while they go.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: