Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Cinerama Forum and 70mm Newsletter

Author Topic: Cinerama Forum and 70mm Newsletter
Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-23-2002 06:33 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As we approach the official 50th Anniversary of Cinerama (30th September) we here in Bradford have launched a Cinerama Forum on our web-site that will provide an opportunity for the Cinerama community to talk to each other. We hope that this will build into a fascinating collection of insights and ideas about the history of Cinerama from those who saw it develop and those who have come to it since we started our screenings in 1993.

If you have memories, comments, wishes you would like to share then click on www.nmpft.org.uk/film

We are also relaunching our e-mail Cinerama /70mm newsletter.
If you would like updates on what we and other venues are doing in these areas e-mail me, r.vaughan@nmsi.ac.uk, or Bill Lawrence, w.lawrence@nmsi.ac.uk and we will add you to the list.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: