Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » New Disease

Author Topic: New Disease
Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 08-06-2002 04:24 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A New disease has spread from Colorado to Washington State. Tecker Joe's ability to transform has been caught by Tecker Paul. This may spread to anyone that was at the Texas gathering. Wonder what happened to the weiner?

|  IP: Logged

Kara J. McVay
Film Handler

- posted 08-06-2002 07:52 PM      Profile for Kara J. McVay   Author's Homepage   Email Kara J. McVay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I be the weiner will show up when you least expect it. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 08-07-2002 02:31 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't at the gathering so the disease must spread through this digital web site. POW! You're all infected now.

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 08-07-2002 05:08 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Bob....it spread to Techer Josh in North Dakota, too!!! I have to agree with Joe. It must be related to the digital age we are in.

Here is someting about binary 5, which is digitally 101. That could be easily calculated with the fingers, and it transformes into digital symbol as I have learned in the US Navy in 1962. Yes, believe it or not, we learned how to count binary numbers on our fingers. We found a use for that counting. When a young navy or marine corps junior officer (a US Navy Enswine or a US Marine 1st. Lieutenant) said something we didn't like or disagreed with, we would shout "Binary Five!" (saves being wrote up for disrespect towards a Commissioned Officer)

The JO's never understood that.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 08-07-2002 07:40 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that Joe and Paul have posted consecutively above, line them up on your computer and hit the reload button. Memorize these faces...
These are the faces of friendship as you travel across this country.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: