Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Looking for Rich Peterson

Author Topic: Looking for Rich Peterson
Brent Neal Jones
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-28-2002 12:48 AM      Profile for Brent Neal Jones   Email Brent Neal Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone knows his current phone number or E-mail please contact <tecorewinder@hotmail.com> or <m9834882@yahoo.com>
Thank you.

------------------
Film-Guard directions:
1.) Lather
2.) Rinse
3.) Repeat
***Do Not Ingest***
Brent

|  IP: Logged

Arthur Allen
Film Handler

- posted 07-29-2002 01:58 PM      Profile for Arthur Allen   Author's Homepage   Email Arthur Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're not speaking of Seattle street musician Richard Peterson, of Stone Temple Pilot's "The Second Album" fame are you?

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 07-29-2002 05:36 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Rich Petersen whom Brent is likely talking about was a theater operator in Dallas who ran the Casa Linda 4 --which had the noteable claim of being the first Dallas cinema with more than one Dolby Digital equipped screen. He also managed the Astro Drive-In, which I learned is also now closed. For a time, he was associated with the people who ran the West End 10 theater in downtown Dallas, but they had a falling out in 1994.

I got to meet the fellow a couple times years ago, but fell out of touch in the late 1990s. I don't know what he is up to now.

Brent Neal Jones
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-29-2002 06:44 PM      Profile for Brent Neal Jones   Email Brent Neal Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct, Bobby. If anyone has any info at all on Rich's current whereabout's please contact myself or Martin Murray at the pre-posted e-mail addresses above.
We appreciate any and all info.
Thanks!!

------------------
Film-Guard directions:
1.) Lather
2.) Rinse
3.) Repeat
***Do Not Ingest***
Brent

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-29-2002 07:16 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to be a hard-ass, but as general internet common courtesy, if anyone knows of the whereabouts of Rich Peterson, it is generally considered proper etiquette to contact Rich and alert him to the fact that Brent and Martin are trying to contact him.

The reason I state this is because some people don't pay attention and will arbitrarily post Rich's personal phone number and/or an email address Rich may not want public. I know you did request to be notified via email, which is ok, but in the interest of protecting Rich's privacy, I am going to go ahead and close this thread before someone decides to post information to the world Rich may want to keep private.

If anyone knows of the whereabouts of Rich Peterson, please email Rich and let him know of this thread. Alternatively an email with the information to Brent is somewhat ok, but again common internet courtesy would be to contact Rich and provide him with Brent's contact info.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: