Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Oops Wrong Forum! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Oops Wrong Forum!
Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-05-2002 03:50 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I'm posting this in the wrong forum! Gee I wish someone would move it for me!

|  IP: Logged

Scott Norwood
Film God

From: Boston, MA. USA (1774.21 miles northeast of Dallas)

- posted 03-05-2002 04:10 PM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving to Yak.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-05-2002 04:31 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm... looks like that picture isn't hosted on a local server. It is the moderators job to take every picture included in a post and save it to Film-Tech's local server so that the pic will ALWAYS be seen when a post is read.

Scott Norwood
Film God

- posted 03-05-2002 05:00 PM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well it's also the responsibility of the moderator to decide which picture gets to be displayed for a given user...

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 03-05-2002 05:06 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
You kids just wait 'til your father gets home!

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-05-2002 05:15 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ummmm.... it is the moderator's job to weed out people who submit or display false information. As everyone knows, I am not a drawing of a horse or a mule, so therefore my photo is misleading to the entire Film-Tech community. This will lead other people to submit false pictures of themselves to hide their identity while simultaneously being able to access the goodies offered to members with pictures. It is the moderator's job to make sure all information is accurate.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 03-05-2002 07:52 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well finally they havea true likeness of It seems to me that this should be his icon. Now you know why, I have been on his case so much.

Hooray for Joe, Hooray at last, Hooray for Joe, He a horses A_ _

My apoligies, I couldn't help myself.....LOL

I wet my pants...

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-05-2002 08:45 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now I am a drawing of a donkey. While technically more accurate, it is more of a likeness of Bob Maar than myself, and readers may get confused. It wouldn't be a problem if the moderator knew what he was doing. This whole site is spiraling out of control.

Scott Norwood
Film God

- posted 03-05-2002 08:48 PM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just keep hitting 'reload,' Joe...

(hint: they're all pictures of the same animal)

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 03-05-2002 09:09 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hee Haw!

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 03-06-2002 03:55 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe, are you being an ass?

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 03-06-2002 12:18 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Instead of goofing off, you guys should be working on getting a streaming webcam installed at the Film-Tech Drink so us poor schlubs who have to stay home and work could watch!

Adam Martin

- posted 03-06-2002 08:09 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that would be interesting. Maybe next year Brad can walk around the tradeshow floor with a hat-cam.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 03-06-2002 08:16 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And how would it get from Brad's hat to his server in DallASS Texas? Via a hotel room's awesome dial up connection? Adam, we are relying on YOU to make it happen for next to NO cost!

Adam Martin

- posted 03-06-2002 09:26 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
He would have to hook up the cam to a laptop in his backpack which, in turn, is on a satellite connection (also on backpack) to the server in Dallas. Get Anschutz to finance it as a test of transmitting digital movies on his satellite.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: