Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Scores Of Corpses Found stashed in GA. Toolshed! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Scores Of Corpses Found stashed in GA. Toolshed!
Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-16-2002 11:39 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, The folks that ran this GA Crematory were definately a couple of slackers! Check this out. Its gross! http://www.msnbc.com/news/709182.asp?0dm=C16TN
Mark @ GTS

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-17-2002 01:10 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That has to be the laziest person I've ever heard of. Creamating someone isn't THAT much of a hassle. Maybe they were necropheliacs.

Ron Lacheur
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2002 01:27 AM      Profile for Ron Lacheur   Email Ron Lacheur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's just nasty!

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 02-17-2002 08:17 AM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely an example of, "crematorium done wrong!"

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 02-17-2002 11:04 AM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he couldn't afford the gas bill

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2002 08:15 PM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The owner claims that his furnace was on the fritz.

Can you imagine walking up on a scene like that?

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 02-17-2002 09:01 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow the math doesn't work If it is 15 years then the count should be much higher 200 bodies would be about 50 days worth

Keith Peticolas
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2002 09:58 PM      Profile for Keith Peticolas   Email Keith Peticolas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...And that's why I live and stay in Alaska.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-17-2002 10:16 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are probably dead bodies rotting somewhere in Alaska as well. No one is safe from stumbling upon a sea of rotting corpses!

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 02-17-2002 11:14 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the bodies sprawled around in Alaska are frozen and perfectly preserved. Its too damned cold up there for the bodies to rot.

Keith Peticolas
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-18-2002 12:08 AM      Profile for Keith Peticolas   Email Keith Peticolas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually we can and sell 'em as tourist food.

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 02-18-2002 05:00 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe this bloke hadn't realised that George W. Bush had abandoned the Kyoto protocol and was trying to do his bit to cut greenhouse gas emissions...

Chad Souder
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-18-2002 10:37 AM      Profile for Chad Souder   Email Chad Souder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love how his excuse is that his machine was broken. It must take awhile to get parts for that. What's creepy to me is the thought of having someone's charred remains in an urn on my mantel or wherever. I just don't see the comfort in that.

------------------
"Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk!" - Homer Simpson

Jason Burroughs
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-18-2002 01:13 PM      Profile for Jason Burroughs   Email Jason Burroughs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, but 200+ bodies dating back 3 to 10 years is more than just broken machinery, or laziness. Its absolutly morbid that someone could have those bodies just laying around on their lot, Georgia summers aren't pleasent as they are. Add to the fact that the guy was burning wood chips to produce the ashes given to the realitives. This guy is to creamation as Technicolor is to film distribution.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 02-18-2002 01:33 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the guy's not stupid. WHat he was doing was setting up Hollywood for a whole new line of Horror films that he will get a cut on.
John Carpenter, better get your typewriter out! I can see at least 5 or 6 sequels comming out of the first release.

Of course the first one would simply be called..........
"Crematory"

But then.....the onslaught would follow.........

"Crematory 2, The Stench Of A Hot Georgia Summer"
"Crematory 3, The New Furnace Arrives"
"Crematory 4, Ray Brent Marsh Is Back"
"Crematory 5, At The Bottom Of The Lake"
And of course the last chapter.........
"Crematory 6, Ray Brent Marsh Back Behind Bars"

Mark @ Old GTS

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: