Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » GO PATS!!!!

Author Topic: GO PATS!!!!
Rachel Gilardi
Madam Moderator

- posted 02-03-2002 07:17 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's at the half and we're winning, YES!

|  IP: Logged

Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 02-03-2002 07:33 PM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well since the Vikings bommed out this year, and since I really dont like football, I'm rooting for the Pats. just after half time now.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 02-03-2002 07:37 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do believe you are the better team. You will win going away.

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 02-03-2002 08:21 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
Having grown up in Saint Louis, I must say ... Go Cardinals! Uh, I mean ... Rams suck!

Rachel Gilardi
Madam Moderator

- posted 02-03-2002 09:21 PM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome Game! WE WON!!!!

------------------
Brad, you're pretty darn Chipper yourself!!!

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-03-2002 10:30 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The SuperBowl just started in my time zone. The RAMS are gonna win 3 to zip!

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-04-2002 06:04 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

"The RAMS are gonna win 3 to zip!"

..Jeez Joe.. a little off huh??!!

The theater I work at is right up the road from Foxboro Stadium where the Patriots play..Sometimes the players come in to see movies! Steve Grogan (remember him?) comes in with his whole family sometimes!

Paul Goulet

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 02-04-2002 06:10 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was happy to see the Patriots get their first Super Bowl win. The game was a lot more exciting than perhaps having to put up with watching another team like San Francisco or Dallas winning over and over again. The teams going after their first win always seem more hungry for the title and appreciative when they get it.

It is also a more than a little poetic a team called the "Patriots" in colors of Red White and Blue would win this championship during this particular time.

U2's halftime show was best halftime show I had seen in years --mainly because it was not cheezy and lame for once.

My favorite Super Bowl commercial was the one with the beer stealing falcon. Some of the other Bud Light commercials were pretty funny as well. Most of the rest were very forgettable. The game itself was actually more entertaining than the commercials, as it should be.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 02-04-2002 06:11 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's Monday now and it's in the middle of the second quarter in my time zone. Looks like the Patriots may win this one, but I am betting that the RAMS will come back in the game. At least I hope so. It is kind of a boring game so far.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 02-04-2002 06:17 PM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I could care less who won. The whole game was pretty boring except the last few minutes really kicked A$$!!!! WOW!!!! That was exciting!

As usual Pepsi had the WORST commercial... STUPIT and SUCKED BIG TIME! The best was the court reporter repeating everything the interviewer said... that really cracked me up!

Just my 2 cents....

>>> Phil

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-04-2002 07:40 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
posted 02-04-2002 06:11 PM

"It's Monday now and it's in the middle of the second quarter in my time zone. Looks like the Patriots may win this one, but I am betting that the RAMS will come back in the game. At least I hope so. It is kind of a boring game so far."......

Wanna Bet on the game then Joe??

Paul

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: