Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Happy Anniversary Film-Tech. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Happy Anniversary Film-Tech.
Rachel Gilardi
Madam Moderator

- posted 01-01-2002 11:55 AM      Profile for Rachel Gilardi   Email Rachel Gilardi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Brad!

Hope we have many many more years!

|  IP: Logged

Ian Price
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 12:02 PM      Profile for Ian Price   Email Ian Price   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy 3rd year anniversary to Film-Tech and Happy 2nd year anniversary to our theatre the Rialto Cinemas Lakeside. We opened in Januarry 2000 so we are entering our 3rd year.

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 01-01-2002 01:44 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy anniversary Film tech and Rialto and hopefully many more to come

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-01-2002 07:18 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations you created have a very special and unique web site. I am proud to know each and every one of you.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-01-2002 07:38 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Film-Tech couldn't have made it without everyone here, so stick around. Hopefully this year will see even more new members (with pics!)

Congratulations to Ian and Ky. They make cool t-shirts with the Rialto logo. I need more! Don't make me go to the store and BUY clothes!

Aaron Sisemore
Flaming Ribs beat Reeses Peanut Butter Cups any day!

- posted 01-01-2002 07:38 PM      Profile for Aaron Sisemore   Email Aaron Sisemore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Brad on three years of improving presentation quality the world over. May the success continue for years to come!

Aaron Sisemore
Chief Technician
Cinema West Theatres
http://www.cinema-west.com

Mathew Molloy
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 10:31 PM      Profile for Mathew Molloy   Email Mathew Molloy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Brad!

Jon Miller
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 11:07 PM      Profile for Jon Miller   Email Jon Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Long live film! Long live Film-Tech!

Congratulations, and keep up the good work, Brad!

Melany Lowe
Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 11:47 PM      Profile for Melany Lowe   Email Melany Lowe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats man..Film-tech is awesome!!!! I hope there is many more years to come

Rick Long
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2002 11:58 PM      Profile for Rick Long   Email Rick Long   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done Brad. Your efforts over the last three years are appreciated by us all, more than we can say.

No longer do many of us feel like a voice alone in the wind, protesting the decline of presentation standards we have come to know, love and respect. Instead, this forum allows us to share our concerns with many others out there that feel the same way.

This, coupled with input and advice from many industry experts in their own field, give us hope for the future.

Again, thanks Brad.

Sean McKinnon
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2002 02:21 AM      Profile for Sean McKinnon   Author's Homepage   Email Sean McKinnon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks brad, Film-Tech is the best site on the net.

Phil Hill
I love my cootie bug

- posted 01-02-2002 04:57 AM      Profile for Phil Hill   Email Phil Hill       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Happy!!!!!

This site rules!!!!!!

Cultivate it into and past 2002 for ALL...even if some of them are jerks!

Congrats to you Brad!1!!

>>> Phil!

Ben Wales
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2002 05:53 AM      Profile for Ben Wales   Email Ben Wales   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Anniversary Film-Tech and well done to Brad for all the hard work that goes into this site!.

Best Wishes from across the pond

Joe Beres
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2002 09:17 AM      Profile for Joe Beres   Email Joe Beres   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Brad! This far Film-Tech has proven to be a great source for information and conversation, and things keep getting better. You and Joe have been doing great work with the site!

Bruce McGee
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2002 09:32 AM      Profile for Bruce McGee   Email Bruce McGee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Brad. This is the first site that I look at almost every day. I have learned sooo much from my friends here, and have made lots of new friends in the process.

When I made the switch from 16mm to 35mm, I thought I was mostly alone. I started with four reels of trailers. Now I have 117 features, and four cartoons, in addition to many more trailers! The space I gained by selling off the 16mm stuff is gone with the wind... I dont care, though. The improvement in the screen images made it worth all the loss of space.

The first time that I sent Brad Miller an email, he was running the "Brad Miller and Associates" site. He sent me an answer almost immediately. He's been a real help to me, and is a good friend.

I wish Brad, and all of you continued success in 2002...

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: