Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » you always fall for that, mcfly

Author Topic: you always fall for that, mcfly
Brian Hogan
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-18-2001 03:48 AM      Profile for Brian Hogan   Email Brian Hogan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just wanted to let you know that crispin glover was a total badass in charlies angels and i know the president of his fan club... she lives in new zealand.

is anyone else a member?

|  IP: Logged

Dave Bird
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-18-2001 07:53 AM      Profile for Dave Bird   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Bird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
h-hey Biff, get yer damn hands off her!

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 12-18-2001 07:04 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Do you really think I ought to swear?"

"Yes, Goddammit! Swear!"

I'm still creeped out a bit by the memory of Crispin Glover's meltdown on the David Letterman show. Whew! Did you know when this fellow was basking in his "Back to the Future" fame, he had a house where all the walls inside were painted black!?

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 12-18-2001 09:26 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Meltdown?

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 12-19-2001 07:46 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, meltdown. Letterman was making some wisecracks at the fellow, like he does with a lot of his guests. He tends to pour it on a little more with guests that are a bit more strange. That one appearance of Farrah Fawcett a few years back (when she was posing in Playboy at over age 50) was totally surreal and who could forget the Madonna incident where she said the f-word all the time.

Anyway, Crispin Glover just gets pissed in response to Dave's ribbing. He gets up from his seat and tells Letterman he is going to do a Kung Fu demonstration and then nearly kicks Dave in the head. Letterman said later in an interview that the glare in the fellows eyes was just unreal.

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 12-21-2001 12:50 AM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He is pretty strange... which is why I thought he was a perfect Andy Warhol in "The Doors."

Melany Lowe
Film Handler

- posted 12-21-2001 09:00 AM      Profile for Melany Lowe   Email Melany Lowe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha Gee thanks Brian...ok everyone I am that person "the supposed" president of his fan club..hahaha NOT TRUE anyways I would just like to say Have you guys seen The Beaver trilogy?? That is an awesome film by Trent Harris (that features Crispin pretty much as close as you can get to that david letterman kicking drama as possible) But seriously I suggest you all go and find it to watch!!
well good night america!!

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-27-2001 03:51 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BTW...when are the BTTF films coming out on DVD?

Bobby Henderson
"Ask me about Trajan."

- posted 12-27-2001 05:42 PM      Profile for Bobby Henderson   Email Bobby Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Universal Home Video has --quietly-- stated the trilogy will hit DVD sometime in 2002, most likely during the summer. Some European distributors already have pre-release artwork and pricing lists with the titles.

But keep this in mind: no OFFICIAL press release has been issued from Universal Home Video regarding BTTF. So there is always a chance it could get knocked back another year or two. Remember how close Universal came to releasing "Legend" before that one was yanked?

Brian Hogan
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-31-2001 12:11 AM      Profile for Brian Hogan   Email Brian Hogan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i heard from someone that there is a plan for BTTF 4. could this be? i swear at the end of the 3rd one it said "the end" as to mean no more BTTF movies. im sure the person i heard this from was somehow misinformed... but who knows with this kind of thing.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: