Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » US Open won by ANOTHER AUSSIE!!!!

Author Topic: US Open won by ANOTHER AUSSIE!!!!
John Wilson
Film God

- posted 09-09-2001 08:14 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh heh heh...

Awwwww... sorry guys...and it was soooooo close!

What was it again? 7-6 6-1 6-1 from memory.

Did Pete have to get somewhere? He certainly wasn't on court for the last two sets. Hewitt had him completely bamboozled, but Lleyton played the best match he has ever played. Absolutely perfect. In his last three matches he has a total of unforced errors amounting to only 3...incredible!

Pete was indeed gracious in defeat though and I enjoyed his speech.

Bad luck you guys...

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-09-2001 08:45 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tennis = Ping Pong all grown up. Does anyone besides John watch tennis? Or golf? Or baseball?

Sorry, I'm just listing the sports I find dreadfully boring. I'm sure everyone besides me likes these sports.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 09-09-2001 09:51 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'In women's tennis...I always go against the heterosexual'.

Top Secret - 1984.

------------------
Dr. Hibbert: Homer, this is your physician, Dr. Julius Hibbert. Can you tell us what it's like in there?

Homer: Um...did anyone see the movie "Tron"?
Hibbert: No.
Lisa: No.
Marge: No.
Bart: No.
Patty: No.
Ned: No.
Selma: No.
Frink: No.
Lovejoy: No.
Chief Wiggum: Yes. Er...I mean no.

William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-10-2001 12:13 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"He has two sons. One is a professional tennis player; the other is a manly little fellow..."

W. C. Fields in "The Man on the Flying Trapeze"

Will Kutler
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-10-2001 02:08 PM      Profile for Will Kutler   Email Will Kutler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some great jokes to play on golfers!:

Fill the cup up with dog crap or some other disgusting substance!

Sit behind the bushes with a sling shot or bb gun and take aim at the ball just as the golfer is on his backswing!

I was watching a practical joke program on the boob tube a while back where they also played a practical joke on golfers. Seems that the golfers had to hit the ball over some shrubbery obstical. Well, on the other side of this obstical (out of view) were some lite explosives (cherry bombs or something) that went off when the ball landed in that area!

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 09-10-2001 02:23 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
said:

Tennis = Ping Pong all grown up. Does anyone besides John watch tennis? Or golf? Or baseball?

Sorry, I'm just listing the sports I find dreadfully boring. I'm sure everyone besides me likes these sports.

I love all these sports..to play and to view. The only thing better is chasing people from Colorado around Central Park and stealing their Film-Tech Hats.

Congratulations to Austrailia we will take it back at your open

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 09-10-2001 06:14 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Bob.... everyone in Colorado has a Film-Tech hat. You are issued one when you move to the state or are born. I got my first Film-Tech hat when I was 2 months old. <rant mode> I wish people would stop moving into the state, though (especially Californians). They come in with all of their cash and raise the cost of living for everyone. </rant mode>

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 09-10-2001 09:32 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know dogs could play golf! Ya mean I've been raising a possible gold mine? I'll have to get my Aussie(shepard) to a course this weekend to see what she can hit .
Mark @ GTS

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: