Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » So this is what washed up has-been actors do when no-one will hire them anymore...

Author Topic: So this is what washed up has-been actors do when no-one will hire them anymore...
John Wilson
Film God

- posted 07-08-2001 04:16 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Click on this link to be amazed... Melanie Griffith

------------------
"If you think THIS is fantastic...wait until you see the full effect with the HIMP!"
- Chief Inspector Clouseau.

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-08-2001 04:36 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugh! I followed a few links and must go vomit now.

Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-08-2001 04:49 AM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be afraid...very afraid.

------------------
Chris Duvall
General Manager
Regal Cinemas Colonnade14
Las Vegas, NV

Ron Crookham
Film Handler

- posted 07-08-2001 05:50 AM      Profile for Ron Crookham   Email Ron Crookham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You Know what the scary part is don't you? We have added to the hit counter of this site!!!

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 07-08-2001 06:33 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like it runs in the family... (lame web sites, that is).

This one looks like it's a fan's though and not Antonio's himself, but still...

Hi, I'm Antonio

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 07-08-2001 07:55 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PLease! Thank God I live on the east coast..........

Michael Brown
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-08-2001 08:55 AM      Profile for Michael Brown   Email Michael Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yikes! There's some nice art work though.

Jerry Chase
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-08-2001 11:14 AM      Profile for Jerry Chase   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the H--- was that ?!?!?! I feel like I've been slimed. I haven't seen stuff like that on the net since "sweet misery."

I am thinking of trying to use the "Let's chitchat" soundclip for something creative though. I nearly fell out of the chair laughing when it came on. I know! Tie the Israeli and Palestinian leaders to chairs and play a loop of it. There'll be peace within an hour as they do anything to avoid hearing it repeated endlessly.

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 07-09-2001 11:54 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...Or just make their ISP give every internet address entered come back with only Melanie's site.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 07-10-2001 01:47 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
"You Know what the scary part is don't you? We have added to the hit counter of this site!!!"

Perhaps we should all agree to log onto this thread on one specific day and click over to the Melanie Griffith site using the specific link above as many times as possible all day long. Sure the hit counter would increase, but it is the reverse traffic lookup which would be interesting. Having a bunch of referrals from one web site would stick out like a sore thumb on the referrer logs. Just imagine Melanie seeing a bunch of traffic coming from www.film-tech.com and deciding to check it out. She clicks the "links" page and sees nothing. Next she uses the "search" page and this thread turns up! hehe

Paul Turner
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-10-2001 11:27 PM      Profile for Paul Turner   Email Paul Turner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At least my place is The Avalon Cinema (www.avaloncinema.com). Gee, I hope no one thinks there's a connection. I felt her best work of late was in Ceicle B. Demented . . . . Wonder if she did her own make-up?

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: