Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film-Yak   » Dumb Criminal Stories

Author Topic: Dumb Criminal Stories
Jason Burroughs
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-19-2001 08:49 AM      Profile for Jason Burroughs   Email Jason Burroughs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FORT WORTH, June 18 - It was a late-night run for the border gone awry.

A 17-year-old man was arrested early Monday after he rode his bicycle to a drive-through Taco Bell window, demanding that the crew give him all their money and a chalupa.
But, while he was waiting for the food, a Taco Bell worker called the police.

The man, whose identity has not been released, was a former employee of the restaurant.

Fort Worth Police Lt. Duane Paul said the crew handed over the money, but while the suspect waited for the chalupa, a police officer pulled up behind him.

The suspect threatened her with what appeared to be a gun. She fired her gun once, apparently missing, and he pedaled off.

A backup officer, who was on foot, confronted the man and was threatened to stay away. The officer fired several times, hitting the suspect once in the arm and once in the leg.

Authorities said the teen-ager was hospitalized Monday with injuries that did not appear to be life threatening.

|  IP: Logged

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 06-19-2001 09:12 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOW 'BOUT A BREAKFAST BURRITO?

YPSILANTI, Michigan -- "The Ann Arbor News reported that a man failed to rob a Burger King restaurant because the clerk told him he couldn't open the drawer without a food order. So the man ordered onion rings, but the clerk informed him that they weren't available for breakfast. The frustrated robber left."

Randy Stankey
Film God

- posted 06-19-2001 09:16 PM      Profile for Randy Stankey   Email Randy Stankey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RIGHTEOUSLY INDIGNANT

"A robbery suspect in a Los Angeles police lineup appearently just couldn't control himself. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, 'Give me all your money or I'll shoot,' the man shouted, 'That's not what I said!'"

-- The Edge, April 12, 1999

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 06-19-2001 09:37 PM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeeze - All of those dudes must have been on drugs.....Or their brains are fried by drugs.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: