Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Bob Maar's Joke-A-Thon   » School

Author Topic: School
John Wilson
Film God

- posted 06-21-2007 03:39 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A teacher says to the class one day she'd like them all to construct a sentence using the word 'contagious'.

Little Brad puts up his hand and says:
"My sister had the measles and the doctor said she was contagious".

"Good Brad" said the teacher. "Who's next?"

Joe put up his hand. " I once had a skin rash which the doctor said I should keep away from other kids as I was contagious".

"Excellent", said the teacher. "One more?"

With that, Bob put his hand up and said:
"My next door neighbor is painting his whole house with a 2-inch paint brush and my Dad says it will take the contagious".

[evil]

|  IP: Logged

Michael Hossen
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-23-2007 01:27 AM      Profile for Michael Hossen   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hossen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha. Took me a second to get the last bit! LOL

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 06-09-2018 03:12 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 4004 days since the last post.

Gordon Bachlund
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-09-2018 03:12 PM      Profile for Gordon Bachlund   Author's Homepage   Email Gordon Bachlund   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rated PG...

A teacher asks the kids in her 5th grade class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Larry says, "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while... banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Larry, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply continue with the lesson.

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I wanna be Larry's whore"

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: