Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Bob Maar's Joke-A-Thon   » Fish Specials

Author Topic: Fish Specials
Ky Boyd
Hey I'm #23

- posted 05-31-2003 10:58 PM      Profile for Ky Boyd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nemo 'n Chips

Nemo Sticks

Filet o' Nemo

|  IP: Logged

Sean McKinnon
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-02-2003 04:08 AM      Profile for Sean McKinnon   Author's Homepage   Email Sean McKinnon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Baked Stuffed Nemo [Smile]

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 06-02-2003 08:16 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nemo Martini

Nemo Gin Fizz

Nemo Harty Beer

Nemo Chowder

Nemo On-The-Half-Shell

Nemocillin to make you well.

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 02-06-2010 01:23 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 2441 days since the last post.

Gordon Bachlund
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-06-2010 01:23 PM      Profile for Gordon Bachlund   Author's Homepage   Email Gordon Bachlund   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rated G...

A redneck was stopped by a game warden in the Tampa Bay area recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'

'Naw, sir', replied the redneck. 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'

'Pet fish?'

'Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home.'

'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works.'

'O. K.', said the warden 'I've got to see this!'

The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

'Well, what?,' says the redneck.

The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

'Call who back?'

'The FISH,' replied the warden!

'What fish?,' replied the redneck.

Moral of the story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: