Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Bob Maar's Joke-A-Thon   » Rachel's pets (funny animal stuff)

Author Topic: Rachel's pets (funny animal stuff)
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 03-26-2003 01:37 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
This avi is a little over 2MB, but worth the download.

Click here

|  IP: Logged

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 03-26-2003 06:11 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rated PG [Smile]

Brad I like that, it needs to be Rated. By the way, your mouse just pooped on my computer for the second day in a row. [Big Grin]

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 05-10-2005 06:49 AM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 776 days since the last post.

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 05-10-2005 06:49 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rated PG

My drive to work this morning was lightened up by the sarcastic anchor man of BBC Radio's morning drivetime news programme, Today, John Humphrys. He was interviewing the politically correct head of a school exam board over her proposals to give extra marks to students who had suffered stress or emotional trauma immediately before sitting a paper. Under intense pressure to come up with an actual example of what she had in mind, she suggested a mark boost of 2% if a pupil's pet had recently died. 'So,' countered Humprhys, '...all you need to do to get full marks is buy 50 hamsters and shoot them all on the morning of the exam!'

I hope Rachel hasn't got any exams coming up soon! [evil]

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 05-10-2005 08:45 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never saw this before. Poor kitty... [Frown] I wonder if that is actually real video that they used for the ad, I MIGHT HAVE BEEN! [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: