Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Bob Maar's Joke-A-Thon   » Hobbies

Author Topic: Hobbies
Giorgio Volpi
Film Handler

- posted 05-19-2002 11:11 AM      Profile for Giorgio Volpi   Email Giorgio Volpi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A hobby is as the woman breast; this is made for boys, but adults enjoy it .....

|  IP: Logged

Will Kutler
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-19-2002 04:46 PM      Profile for Will Kutler   Email Will Kutler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
rated p.g.

Men now have on-up on women, as we can now also claim....P.M.S.....

ya, thats right.....PLASTIC MODELERS SYNDROME !

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 05-19-2002 08:10 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Giorgio, The day I no longer recognize this to be a true fact, then and only then shall I go to my rest. With a smile on my face.... BOB

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 05-19-2005 02:36 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 1095 days since the last post.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 05-19-2005 02:36 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rated G [Smile]

Humor about hobbies, work, jobs and occupations

Are you an Internet Addict?

You are an Internet Addict ... IF ...

You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.

Your bookmark list takes 15 minutes to go from top to bottom.

Your nightmares are in HTML and GIFS.

You start introducing yourself as "Jim at net dot com."

Your heart races faster and beats irregularly each time you see a new WWW site address on TV.

You turn on your intercom when leaving the room so you can hear if new e-mail arrives.

All of your friends have an @ in their names.

Your dog has its own home page.

You can't call your mother... She doesn't have a modem.

Your phone bill is as heavy as a brick.

You don't know the sex of three of your closest friends because they have neutral nicknames and you never bothered to ask.

Your husband tells you that he has had the beard for 2 months.

You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.

Your wife makes a new rule: "The computer cannot come to bed."

You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of your computer with a toilet.

Your wife says communication is important in a marriage... so you buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat. [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: