Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Custom or generic trailers

Author Topic: Custom or generic trailers
Nathan McLaughlin
Film Handler

- posted 07-22-2019 12:14 PM      Profile for Nathan McLaughlin   Author's Homepage   Email Nathan McLaughlin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello
I couldn't find anything on trailers,we are looking for some .
Keep feet off the seats, and others.
Anyone that can help with who may help us out would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Nate

|  IP: Logged

Scott Norwood
Film God

From: Boston, MA. USA (1774.21 miles northeast of Dallas)

- posted 07-22-2019 12:55 PM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are a number of companies that make these:

Filmack Studios (also has the Pike Productions library)
Cinema Concepts
Screen Attractions (oriented toward drive-ins)

These all have generic trailers or can make custom ones.

No doubt there are others.

Frank Cox
Film God

- posted 07-22-2019 01:51 PM      Profile for Frank Cox   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Cox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cinetize.com has a bunch of free ones for download. I downloaded a bunch from there when I first got the digital cinema setup and have been using them ever since. They aren't really spectacular but they get the message out.

I also have a wonderful one that I got off of a trailer drive some years back with Spongebob telling you that there's no talking or texting allowed. It's in flat and scope and both 2d and 3d.

I would like to have the M&M's one that someone was talking about here a while back but I don't know how to get it as a dcp.

Peter Foyster
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-22-2019 08:11 PM      Profile for Peter Foyster   Email Peter Foyster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frank,

I know of a DCP copy.

Peter Foyster

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 07-22-2019 10:22 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I contacted Cinema Concepts once (some time ago) and at that time they were only doing custom work for chains. They did nice work so it'd be cool if that has changed.

Asbjorn Rossau
Film Handler

- posted 09-21-2019 07:39 AM      Profile for Asbjorn Rossau   Author's Homepage   Email Asbjorn Rossau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check out www.butler.film

We have a growing Library of DCP content for marketing your cinema. You can edit these templates in just 2 minutes.

Do anyone have good ideas for dcp-templates we could expand with?
Nathan McLaughlin, you talked about "Keep feet off the seats". Any one else?

Get started for just $9 for the first 90 days, at https://butler.film/landing

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: