Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Bill Enos

Author Topic: Bill Enos
Ken Lackner
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-06-2014 01:16 PM      Profile for Ken Lackner   Email Ken Lackner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A colleague asked me to post this. As this was a month ago, I searched the forum to see if a thread already existed, but could not find one.

Bill Enos Obituary

quote:

ENOS, William W. III "Bill," 69, of Richmond, Va., passed away on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at the VA Hospital. He was predeceased by his parents, Phyllis and William W. Enos Jr. He is survived by his wife, Florence Gayle Enos; two sisters, Diane Wingo (Art) and Kay Enos; one stepson, John Ramkey (Amy); two grandchildren, Kathleen and Christopher Ramkey; one niece, Karen Criswell (Chuck); great-niece and nephew, Aaron and Abigail Norris; and a close friend, Todd Schall-Vess. Bill was head projectionist at the Byrd Theatre for 28 years and participated in the Field Day of the Past as a volunteer for 20 years. He graduated from Hermitage High School and served in the U.S. Army in Vietnam. A memorial service will be held at the Byrd Theatre on Saturday, April 19, at 1 p.m.
Walter J. Manning Funeral Home

Phone: 804-643-8738
Address: 700 N 25th St, Richmond, VA 23223

Apologies if I missed an existing topic and everyone knows about this.

|  IP: Logged

Mike Croaro
Master Film Handler

- posted 05-07-2014 10:37 PM      Profile for Mike Croaro   Email Mike Croaro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about Bill's passing. He was a regular contibuter on the forums. I always enjoyed his postings.

Mike

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: