Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Deluxe is now Vision Media Management

Author Topic: Deluxe is now Vision Media Management
Frank Cox
Film God

- posted 04-24-2014 02:12 PM      Profile for Frank Cox   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Cox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just received this email:
quote:
Dear Theatre Manager,

We are writing to make you aware of some very exciting news. Effective immediately, we will no longer be known as Deluxe Media Management. Going forward, we will now be VISION MEDIA MANAGEMENT ("VISION"). The business was sold to a group led by Michael Alvarez and Scott Wenrich. In addition to being an owner of the business, Michael will be the new company's President and CEO. Michael originally started Vision over 30 years ago and in 2002 sold the company to Deluxe. It has now come full circle with the re-launch of Vision Media Management [http://visionmediamgmt.com/]. Scott Wenrich brings an entirely new dynamic to the business along with more than 700,000 sq. ft. of storage space. Vision will continue to have a strategic alliance with Deluxe.

We will service the same group of studio clients as before the change, and you can continue to call 877-335-8936 to order marketing materials from our clients. Also, your Deluxe ID will remain the same as it was before, and will now be referred to as your Vision ID.

This is an exciting time for our company! Everyone here is motivated now more than ever, and we look forward to continuing our partnership with the studios and you to market their films.

Thank you,

Oliver Barnett

Vice President, Theatrical Services

Vision Media Management

[http://visionmediamgmt.com/]

|  IP: Logged

Terry Lynn-Stevens
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 04-29-2014 11:42 PM      Profile for Terry Lynn-Stevens   Email Terry Lynn-Stevens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see how it really matters what the heck they are called. I think changing the name DTS to Datasat was a bad idea, so maybe its a bad idea to go away from the name deluxe.

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 05-02-2014 01:19 AM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah it doesn't really matter what they're called, although Deluxe has that old-time Hollywood thing attached to it so I hate to see that go by the wayside...but, whatever. Not a huge deal.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: