Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Free outbound faxing service

Author Topic: Free outbound faxing service
Frank Cox
Film God

- posted 11-10-2013 05:11 PM      Profile for Frank Cox   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Cox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't remember the last time I received a fax that I actually wanted -- everything that I get is selling me a Florida vacation or steel buildings. I do, however, still need to send out the occasional fax.

After a bit of Google searching, I discovered this: Fax Zero. You can send a fax of up to three pages anywhere in Canada or USA free of charge. I sent myself a fax through this service -- it showed up about three minutes after I sent it, and it looked pretty good too.

Accordingly, I decided to save the money that I spend on a fax machine and a fax line and just send those occasional faxes using that service, for free. I've sent a few faxes out since then, and it works.

If you're like me and send a few faxes but never receive them any more, then you might want to consider using this service as well.

|  IP: Logged

Tony Ratcliff
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-12-2013 04:08 PM      Profile for Tony Ratcliff   Email Tony Ratcliff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have used it several times also. It works very well, especially if you are traveling and need to fax something.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: