Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Showtimes syndication

Author Topic: Showtimes syndication
James Skinner
Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2013 11:49 AM      Profile for James Skinner   Email James Skinner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry if this is the wrong area for this question, I wasn't sure what was the right forum section.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the movie listing for our small community run theatre to show up in internet listing such as Google, Flixster, etc.

From what I can see the main source of that type of data is West World Media/CinemaSource? I contacted them and they tried to sell us a $100 per month service called csXpress.

Our theatre is a small non-profit that only shows 3-4 movies a week so this isn't a cost that makes seance for us. Are there any other ways to get our screening published?

|  IP: Logged

Sam Kaufmann
Film Handler

- posted 02-21-2014 08:32 AM      Profile for Sam Kaufmann   Author's Homepage   Email Sam Kaufmann   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any luck?
I would be interested in any info, as well, if anyone has any info??

David E. Nedrow
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-21-2014 01:54 PM      Profile for David E. Nedrow   Author's Homepage   Email David E. Nedrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We send ours to Cinema Source, Fandango, Flixster, and Tribune. Free and that seems to get the listings to all the usual suspects.

schedules@cinema-source.com
listings@fandango.com
movie.data@flixster-inc.com
times@nowshowing.com

-David

Frank Cox
Film God

- posted 02-21-2014 02:33 PM      Profile for Frank Cox   Author's Homepage   Email Frank Cox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're in Canada you might also want to send to:

polo@cinemaclock.com
showtimes@tribute.ca

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: