Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » RTS: SQL Query

Author Topic: RTS: SQL Query
Ed Forth
Film Handler

- posted 03-15-2013 09:22 PM      Profile for Ed Forth   Author's Homepage   Email Ed Forth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently noticed there's a new option in the "Actions" menu on RTS: "SQL Query"

If this is what I think it is (direct access to the database) then it's the answer to many of my prayers.

Sadly, the option is greyed out, but then I only have Gen Manager (9000) level permissions.

Before I spend too much time pestering the owner here for access to this, I was wondering if someone out there with Owner level permission (10001) in RTS could check and see if they have access to this action, or if it's just for techs.

(Although if you're not too familiar with SQL I'd caution you against monkeying with it too much, if it has full access to the database, you could really mess it up, I just need to know if the option is greyed out at Owner level.)

|  IP: Logged

Jake Spell
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-15-2013 11:56 PM      Profile for Jake Spell   Email Jake Spell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could try downloading and installing the software on your personal computer and running it in the demo. That gives you 10001 access.

Ed Forth
Film Handler

- posted 03-16-2013 08:35 PM      Profile for Ed Forth   Author's Homepage   Email Ed Forth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is an excellent idea.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: