Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Hate customers love customers

Author Topic: Hate customers love customers
Ron Funderburg
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-12-2008 07:29 PM      Profile for Ron Funderburg   Author's Homepage   Email Ron Funderburg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love customers and I hate customers. Well some customers are easy to like and others are easy to not like.

Let me explain!

Last night I had woman come out and complain about the college age kids behind them kicking their seats and talking. Knowing the both the particular college age kids they were talking about and the couple that was making the complaint, I went in to handle the situation myself. I approached the youth's in question and stated that “there have been complaints about them kicking seats and talking and that if there was one more complaint you will be ejected from the theater.”

The young people said “What us? Well okay we don't want trouble” as I turned to leave the young man I was talking directly to lifted his leg and kicked the seat as hard as he could. The man sitting the chair, a large 6 foot 5 strapping 28 year old man got up and followed me out.

Before he could lodge his complaint I said “Just wait here” going back in I told the young people to follow me to the lobby we needed to clear up this misunderstanding now. They came out and before anything was said by us stated “You can't prove I kicked his chair.”

I said “Well you were the one I saw kick it and I'm telling you have to leave or I will call the police and you removed or arrested for Criminal trespass”

The youth responded “Sure you will call the cops.”

The man that was the complainant pulled his ID and badge out of his pocket at that point and I said “Don't need to he is here and you have upset him.”

The young people ran (not walked) ran out of the theater so yes I hate some of them and love others and that was oh so sweet. It helped to know he was a cop of course.

So what about you guys? Got some you hate some you love?

|  IP: Logged

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 01-12-2008 09:31 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
39 pages of it ... right here.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: