Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Wow job interview today

Author Topic: Wow job interview today
Jamie Glossop
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-11-2006 03:32 AM      Profile for Jamie Glossop   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Glossop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all,

Just thought i'd drop by and say hello, How are you all?

Well me im kinda nervous because i got a interview with a multiplex cinema in my town centre called cineworld [Smile]

Anyways anyone up to anything intresting this weekend ? [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Caleb Johnstone-Cowan
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-11-2006 08:52 AM      Profile for Caleb Johnstone-Cowan   Email Caleb Johnstone-Cowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What position are you going for?

Jamie Glossop
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-11-2006 10:45 AM      Profile for Jamie Glossop   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Glossop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Usher job then work my way up to projectionist [Smile]

Caleb Johnstone-Cowan
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-11-2006 07:50 PM      Profile for Caleb Johnstone-Cowan   Email Caleb Johnstone-Cowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you're applying to be a 'team member'. You should get it if there are vacancies. They'll probably ask you a question about team work and one about customer service.

I'd put you off working for my employers if this was a private forum and I wasn't using my real name [Wink] Although I met an admin and 'team member' from Nottingham a while back and they seemed to be happy with the place.

If you're willing to move there are a few projection vacancies around the place, although not always advertised, worth asking about Slough, although you didn't find that out over the internet
you'll have to convince your manager you want to move there!

Jamie Glossop
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-13-2006 01:34 AM      Profile for Jamie Glossop   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Glossop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The women i saw, I think she was an admin she always had a smile and very polite, Cinemas in the past ive been i didnt get that,

hehe I'll have to looking into that [Smile]

Jamie Glossop
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-14-2006 05:00 AM      Profile for Jamie Glossop   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Glossop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My interview was a success [Big Grin]

Caleb Johnstone-Cowan
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-15-2006 04:47 PM      Profile for Caleb Johnstone-Cowan   Email Caleb Johnstone-Cowan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I think I must have met her, they seemed nice people.

Congratulations and welcome to the happy Cineworld family [Big Grin]

Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-15-2006 04:59 PM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the U.S., it is usually the opposite. It is usually the interviewer who is nervous. [evil]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: