Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Trailers for SIDEWAYS needed

Author Topic: Trailers for SIDEWAYS needed
Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 02-10-2005 01:21 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can anyone ship me a set of trailers for SIDEWAYS? I really need a flat and a scope, would prefer a flat if that's all you have, but would take either one.

I will reimburse you for postage and you can have the trailer back if you want it. Please contact me privately for address etc. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: All set. (Thanks Bill!)

|  IP: Logged

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-10-2005 02:42 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have the film on one of our screens now Mike and we got it without ever running a trailer. It's one of the foulest pieces of filth I've ever seen and I haven't seen all of it! You may want to post a sign at the BO warning people about the language, nudity and sex scene. The fact that it has been nominated for an Oscar shows just how far "Hollywood" has sunk. It should have been rated NC-17.

Scott Norwood
Film God

From: Boston, MA. USA (1774.21 miles northeast of Dallas)

- posted 02-10-2005 03:05 PM      Profile for Scott Norwood   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Norwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please post movie reviews to the movie reviews forum.

Thread closed.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: