Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Warner Bros. Contact Information

Author Topic: Warner Bros. Contact Information
Joshua Lott
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-14-2004 11:19 AM      Profile for Joshua Lott   Author's Homepage   Email Joshua Lott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am looking for a contact name and number for someone at Warner Bros.

Someone in charge of marketing for Alaska .... thanks.

Josh

|  IP: Logged

John Pytlak
Film God

- posted 07-14-2004 01:28 PM      Profile for John Pytlak   Author's Homepage   Email John Pytlak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Film Journal Distribution Guide:

http://www.filmjournal.com/applications/guides/alpha.cfm?PageID=11111130

quote:
The International Distribution and Subdistribution Guide, which supplements the regular monthly Buying and Booking Guide, is designed to furnish ready reference information on the who, what, where and how of theatrical sales. It lists in comprehensive detail the names, addresses, personnel and telephone numbers of domestic and international distributors, both major and independent, along with similar information on regional exchanges and sub distributors, together with national companies they handle. The first alphabetical listing covers domestic and select major international distributors. Select major independent production companies are also included, and are indicated with an asterisk. The second alphabetical listing is arranged by U.S. cities and includes the exchange or subdistribution office and representatives of domestic distribution companies, along with pertinent data.

Joshua Lott
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-14-2004 05:39 PM      Profile for Joshua Lott   Author's Homepage   Email Joshua Lott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks.

[Smile]

Ky Boyd
Hey I'm #23

- posted 07-14-2004 08:23 PM      Profile for Ky Boyd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Josh,

Sounds like you need to give Bill Smith at Warners a call. He's the senior exhibitor services rep for the west coast. 818-379-1813 or bill.smith@warnerbros.com

Bill is a great guy and if he can't help you, he'll know who you need to talk to.

Ky

Joshua Lott
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2004 06:48 AM      Profile for Joshua Lott   Author's Homepage   Email Joshua Lott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ky,

Thanks... I will make sure to give him a call.

Bill Gabel
Film God

- posted 07-15-2004 08:52 AM      Profile for Bill Gabel   Email Bill Gabel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bill is a great guy, he use to be a manager for GCC at Sherman Oaks, California and up in Sacramento.

Dennis Benjamin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-15-2004 11:50 AM      Profile for Dennis Benjamin   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Benjamin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Smith showed up at Showest 2003 dressed like a guy out of the "Matrix". He goes the distance on his job. He was always friendly to me when I was out in Vegas.

[thumbsup]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: