Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Rated Lamp Life (not xenons)

Author Topic: Rated Lamp Life (not xenons)
Andrew Shingleton
Film Handler

- posted 03-10-2004 10:05 PM      Profile for Andrew Shingleton   Email Andrew Shingleton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all! I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me out with some info (or point me in the right direction). I'm trying to calculate the aproximate cost of all our different lamps that we use around the building, but a lot of them do not have any included information about their rated life. Some of them are nice and easy, for example our Decostar 51 IRC 35W 12V Halogen Lamps have a rated life of 4000 hours (it says so right on the side of the box). But most of the ones I'm after don't have this sort of info. We purchase the majority of our lamps from Osram, but I can't find any helpful data sheets on their website.

I'm mainly hoping for some direction as to where I should go to find out this sort of information. But on the off chance that anyone actually knows the figures (or even can give a ball park estimate), here is a list of the lamps I'm after (with Osram codes):
  • 64701 240V 300W Haloline
  • CONC P38 150 FL ES - Concentra PAR 38
  • 64718 3000K Single Ended Tungsten Halogen Lamps
  • L 8W/25 STANDARD MINIATURE T5 Fluroesecent Tube
  • 93515 EXR 82V 300W Slide Projector Lamps
  • FH 14W/840 High Efficiency Triphosphor Tube
  • FH 28W/840 High Efficiency Triphosphor Tube
  • L 36W/22-940 DE LUXE
  • 6418 12V 5W Festoon Lamp
  • SICCA 275W H/G ES Clear SICCATHERM Heat Lamp
  • 4050300033143 B/CL 40CL B22 Plain Candle
  • L 40W/21-840 C PLUS T8 (26mm) Circular Triphosphor Tubes
  • L 32W/10 C STANDARD T8 (26mm) Circular Tubes (Standard)
Thanks heaps in advace to anyone who can help point me in the right direction! [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film God

From: Midland Ontario Canada (where Panavision & IMAX lenses come from)

- posted 03-10-2004 10:12 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Author's Homepage   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Osram's site does have info on their full line of products.

Just go to http://catalog.myosram.com/ and enter the bulb number or part of the description into the fast search box.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: