Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » (Removed) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: (Removed)
Jannette McQueen
Film Handler

- posted 09-15-2003 10:01 PM      Profile for Jannette McQueen   Email Jannette McQueen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Edit: Removed upon request. The Moderators may delete this if they wish.]

[ 09-16-2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Jannette McQueen ]

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 09-15-2003 10:04 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
If you read through the FAQ page, you will see the option to edit a post.

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 09-15-2003 10:12 PM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes less said the better but move onwards and upwards you will find there is a lot of usefull information that filters down through this site and one can then take it and adapt it to fit into the structure of where they work.
Good luck

Darryl Spicer
Film God

- posted 09-16-2003 12:30 AM      Profile for Darryl Spicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
They say that only a fool learns from his own misatakes and the smart person learns from others' mistakes. Well I am that fool, and I hope that someone out there will learn from me not to speak or type something before they think things through, and realize what they're saying.

No one is a fool when it comes to learning from your own mistakes. No one is perfect and even the smart ones make mistakes. He or she who thinks they can't make mistakes are the fools.

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 09-16-2003 05:57 AM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jannette you have shown a lot of courage with the writing of this post. Don't be to hard on yourself you have learned a wonderful lesson. Do what Brad suggest's an edit the original if you haven't al-ready.

We can all learn from each other.

I wish you well.

[ 09-16-2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Bob Maar ]

Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 09-16-2003 06:31 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you read through the FAQ page, you will see the option to edit a post.

Has anybody ever read the FAQ? I mean, it is so much more time-saving just to ask Brad all questions which might arise and waste his time instead.

Jannette McQueen
Film Handler

- posted 09-16-2003 11:01 AM      Profile for Jannette McQueen   Email Jannette McQueen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Edit: I removed my original post upon request. Which pretty much makes this thread entirely pointless. So, sorry to you all. And thanks]

[ 09-16-2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Jannette McQueen ]

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-17-2003 01:29 PM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait.... what happened? [uhoh]

=TMP=

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 09-17-2003 02:04 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too late...you gotta read every topic, every day if you want to keep up with this place! [Smile] (I missed some of it too...damn editing feature.) [Big Grin]

Thomas Procyk
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-17-2003 02:33 PM      Profile for Thomas Procyk   Email Thomas Procyk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a feature we can add so people can't edit their posts until I read them? [Smile]

=TMP=

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 09-17-2003 03:52 PM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess this is now a thread to visit if you want to experience a dose of confusion.

I, for one, think it's a wonderful idea.

No, really...What happened!!!???

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 09-17-2003 04:56 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jannette (above) made a post in another thread which she came to regret making, so she started this thread to apologize for that post. Then Brad informed her of the editing feature, so she edited the whole controversy out of existence, including the title of this thread.

Manny Knowles
"What are these things and WHY are they BLUE???"

- posted 09-17-2003 05:37 PM      Profile for Manny Knowles   Email Manny Knowles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any second now, we should hear the padlock come down on this thread.

Right about....

...any second now...

Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 09-17-2003 06:35 PM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is this "movie" thing you people are always talking about? Some sort of public entertainment I gather. Is it better than the gladiator contests?

Jim Alexander
Film Handler

- posted 09-17-2003 11:13 PM      Profile for Jim Alexander   Author's Homepage   Email Jim Alexander   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is starting to sound like a Soap Opera

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: