Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Wild orgies with more than three active participants in the theatre

Author Topic: Wild orgies with more than three active participants in the theatre
Michael Schaffer
"Where is the
Boardwalk Hotel?"

- posted 07-27-2003 04:55 AM      Profile for Michael Schaffer   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Schaffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After this thread, I just have to ask.

|  IP: Logged

Robb Johnston
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-27-2003 01:05 PM      Profile for Robb Johnston   Author's Homepage   Email Robb Johnston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There were these 2 sets of twins that were regulars at the Theatre Istarted at, one set male, and one set female. They would always walk the lobby to see which houses the films were playing in before buying tickets. We eventually figured out that they were trying to 'christen' each house.

Once we caught em, we didn't let them in, or we would post an usher in the seat right behind them to try to prevent it.

Don't know if they every completed the circuit.

Dennis Benjamin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-27-2003 04:27 PM      Profile for Dennis Benjamin   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Benjamin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1992(or so)- Eastern Federal's South Pointe Theatre, Ft. Myers, Florida

My janitor was filling in for the above theatre's janitor who was on vacation. He showed up at an odd time to clean the theatre (not at the other janitor's normal time). He said that when he entered the front door he saw a naked woman run through the back of the lobby. He chalked it up to his good ole imagination, 'wishful thinking' he thought to himself. Well, lo and behold, a few minutes later he saw a naked man streak through the lobby. At that point he went into the auditorium he saw them go into and found about 8 to 10 naked people having a sex party in the auditorium. He went out to the payphone and called 911. When all was said and done, they had to hire a new staff at the theatre, because the people that were having the party - was the management and staff at the theatre.

True Story...........

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 07-27-2003 05:49 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's hilarious! I can't believe that the Ground Level Forum is worth reading and actually entertaining lately!

Travis Hubrig
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-28-2003 07:41 AM      Profile for Travis Hubrig   Email Travis Hubrig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where exactly can I sign up for one of these 'sex parties?'

Jason Burroughs
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 07-28-2003 09:27 AM      Profile for Jason Burroughs   Email Jason Burroughs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now THAT'S teamwork [thumbsup] [Big Grin]

Jesse Skeen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-28-2003 01:41 PM      Profile for Jesse Skeen   Email Jesse Skeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh, I never seem to work at the right theatres! [Confused]

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-28-2003 11:20 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you count orgies in movies, there was a movie called Passion Pit, filmed at some drive in in CA, that starred Traci Lords, Ginger Lyn, and John Holmes too. I believe Aaron Sisemore knows about this drive in.

Jonathan Ralston
Film Handler

- posted 07-29-2003 01:17 AM      Profile for Jonathan Ralston   Email Jonathan Ralston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've worked in my theater for three years now with plenty of booth time and usher time, and still have not heard of any people doing any nasty.

Aaron Sisemore
Flaming Ribs beat Reeses Peanut Butter Cups any day!

- posted 07-29-2003 02:09 AM      Profile for Aaron Sisemore   Email Aaron Sisemore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I believe Aaron Sisemore knows about this drive in.
I'd better- I projected there under three different managers! [Cool]

It was this drive-in .

-Aaron

Don Sneed
Master Film Handler

- posted 08-02-2003 09:18 AM      Profile for Don Sneed   Author's Homepage   Email Don Sneed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Back in the 70's I worked part time at a XXX indoor theatre as a projectionist (I was 18), I would hear from the reg. projectionist that he seen many times sex in the theatre....I worked on weekends, I Looked [Eek!] .... But I never saw anything as sex in theatre, only sex on the screen....Damn what luck !! [Mad]

Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 08-06-2003 09:00 AM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Re the theatre staff orgy:

What crime did the janitor report to 911?

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: