Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » BBFC's Unknown Trailer/add/thingybob

Author Topic: BBFC's Unknown Trailer/add/thingybob
Michael Brown
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-24-2003 04:43 AM      Profile for Michael Brown   Email Michael Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is this just being sent out to multiplex's?

I'd kinda like a copy to show.

|  IP: Logged

Michael Harlow
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-24-2003 01:20 PM      Profile for Michael Harlow   Email Michael Harlow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, we've been sent one.

William Phillips
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-24-2003 02:56 PM      Profile for William Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email William Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got one as well.
The letter that I had before mine arrived said that they would only be sent out with films rated 12A or higher for 5 weeks.

Andy Muirhead
Master Film Handler

- posted 01-24-2003 06:47 PM      Profile for Andy Muirhead   Email Andy Muirhead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine were attached to the front of my Carlton Ad reels last week, no sign of them this week.

What do you think of the new BBFC certificates? Are they replacing the old style ones? The new ones are less symmetrical with most of the text on the left, I preferred the old ones for focusing.

Michael Hunt
Film Handler

- posted 01-30-2003 04:08 PM      Profile for Michael Hunt   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got the letter saying its to be shown alternate weeks with 12A, 15 and 18 films, but no copy of the print to screen...

Memo to self - chase up Carlton for this and any other Adverts they've forgotten to send but want screening...

Michael Brown
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2003 11:01 AM      Profile for Michael Brown   Email Michael Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just had a copy.

It's actually part of the add pack. Didn't realise. Thought it was a stand-alone thing.

John Moriarty
Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2003 04:14 PM      Profile for John Moriarty   Email John Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are Pearl and Dean carrying it? (I liked the add and hope we get to show it.)

Dave Hall
Film Handler

- posted 02-02-2003 04:43 PM      Profile for Dave Hall   Email Dave Hall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes, we had it a few weeks ago from P&D

Michael Brown
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-03-2003 08:31 AM      Profile for Michael Brown   Email Michael Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I mine is on P&D this week.

It's a lot better in SRD than in analog though.

Michael Hunt
Film Handler

- posted 02-13-2003 12:46 PM      Profile for Michael Hunt   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Hunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I ot on to Lydia at Carlton Screen, and got an apology straight back, and a promise of a copy of the print, but still nothing...

guess they've run out or something

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: