Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home

This topic has been moved to Film-Yak.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Chuck Norris - American Hero

Author Topic: Chuck Norris - American Hero
Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-06-2003 06:19 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dwayne Caldwell said in another thread:

Bob, I'd gladly welcome a bullet to the temple any day then work on a Chuck Norris project.

I knew he was a chuck proponent. After all Dwayne realizes that Chuck is the closest person alive today, that can claim the title of "King of the Wild Frontier".

Let's keep this to serious replies. [Wink]

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-06-2003 08:16 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha ha ha ha! Always with those jokes, eh Bob? [Wink]

-

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 01-06-2003 08:27 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
America, knows better Brad.You are going to be shocked by the posts you will read here.

Crow will be served on your dish! Yum...Yum. [Smile]

David Favel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-06-2003 10:30 PM      Profile for David Favel   Email David Favel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chuck who?

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 01-06-2003 10:48 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People agree with Bob:

American Hero

The Chuck Shrine

Chuck Norris is a very bad word!

And as I quote from Mike's Celebrity Ratings "Chuck Norris -- a bad actor and martial artist, but has a nice beard"

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-07-2003 03:13 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
This from Rachel's first link...

quote:
"Chuck Norris, star of the highly rated CBS television series, "Walker, Texas Ranger," is one of the most popular and successful actors in the world. His unique ability to effectively combine action and adventure on the big screen in over 20 motion pictures has made him one of Hollywood's leading action stars with a large and loyal following here and abroad."
THAT'S HILARIOUS! What incredible studio fluff! Wow, a whole 20 movies AND he is a "leading action star". Yeah right! Rachel's third link is more on the money.

I'm moving this to Yak.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: