Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Contact Information for Intermedia Films

Author Topic: Contact Information for Intermedia Films
Dustin Mitchell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-27-2002 05:15 PM      Profile for Dustin Mitchell   Email Dustin Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have an address/phone number for Intermedia Productions? They never picked up their print of Enigma and we want to get rid of it and I suppose they want it back.

|  IP: Logged

Darryl Spicer
Film God

- posted 09-27-2002 06:34 PM      Profile for Darryl Spicer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you call your booker? Was the film delivered by Technicolor, EFS depot or special currier. If it was EFS or Technicolor I would call them. Other than that I would call my booker. I would think that he or she would know who to contact.

Dustin Mitchell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-28-2002 12:00 AM      Profile for Dustin Mitchell   Email Dustin Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Independant courier, otherwise it would be easy.

I despise talking to the bookings dept., but I suppose if I have too...

The last time someone forgot to pick up a print it sat here for five years before they finally came and got it.

Charles Everett
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-28-2002 11:29 AM      Profile for Charles Everett   Email Charles Everett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enigma had its US release via Manhattan Pictures International. Call their NYC office -- I'm sure they'll arrange to get the print back.

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-28-2002 11:29 AM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isnt it funny that they never forget to pick up the good movies?
Come to think of it, I kind of liked this movie despite the flaws mentioned in the reviews section.
But still, how many good mavies have ben left around for extended periods of time?

------------------
Find me online
AOL: Dexter Caldwell
yahoo!: dexter_caldwell

"It is the opinion of the entire staff the Dexter is criminally insane."

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: