Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Bavarian Bros Pretzels

Author Topic: Bavarian Bros Pretzels
Mark Lensenmayer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-18-2002 06:33 PM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone familiar with this product? It seems to be some "gourmet" bread pretzel. I tried one on Saturday, and it was the single worst concession item I've ever had. It tasted like raw bread dough. It was warm, but just about flavorless. I ordered a salted one, and some of the flavor from the sweet brand had migrated over. A couple of other people tasted it, and agreed it was awful.

I'd strongly suggest staying away from this product if you want happy customers.

|  IP: Logged

Brian Hogan
Expert Film Handler

- posted 03-18-2002 11:11 PM      Profile for Brian Hogan   Email Brian Hogan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahhhhhhh... it seems you have been to the arena grand for this taste-less sensation. i thought they would be tasty, but no, they are quite bad. i will stick to the old pretzel bites cause those are yummy. the bavarian bros pretzels taste like bland, soggy bread. this is another reason why the lennox 24 will always be better than the arena grand

Ron Lacheur
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-19-2002 12:39 AM      Profile for Ron Lacheur   Email Ron Lacheur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well at least they are not the " Chocolate Covered Pretzels " from Mallrats.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: