Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » cretors pc machine manuals.

Author Topic: cretors pc machine manuals.
Jon Todd
Film Handler

- posted 02-19-2002 10:45 PM      Profile for Jon Todd   Email Jon Todd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does anyone know where i can find a manual/parts list for a cretors president model popcorn machine? i checked the cretors site and messaged them, but i figure you guys will respond faster.

|  IP: Logged

Paul G. Thompson
The Weenie Man

- posted 02-20-2002 02:12 AM      Profile for Paul G. Thompson   Email Paul G. Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check with your concession equipment vendor. If they deal with Cretors, they can probably get you one. We have one Gold Medal popper, and when it went gunnysack, our vender (who pushes both Cretors and Gold Medal) was kind enough to fax me the pages I needed. Hopefully, your vendor would do the same.

What kind of problem do you have with that thing? Maybe we can help. Some of us have to maintain those machines as well as the booth equipment.

Tim Sherman
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-21-2002 04:00 AM      Profile for Tim Sherman   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Sherman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the manuals for my machine, but will have to scan them for you. i don't know how old your machine is but the manuals for my machine are from the 60s. I also needed a couple pages that i didn't have so i called up creaters (the home office not a dist.) and they faxed me the sheets. I'll dig out what i have for that machine, scan them and either post them here or e-mail them to you. it might take me a couple days though. Is there any particular part of the manual that you need? also If you are having some trouble locating parts for the machine let me know and i'll supply you with a distributer's info.

------------------
"come on out to the drive-in and spend a night out with the stars"

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: