Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Wanted to say hello!

Author Topic: Wanted to say hello!
Dennis Benjamin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-18-2002 06:46 PM      Profile for Dennis Benjamin   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Benjamin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to introduce myself into this forum. I responded to a few posts on this board that concerned Regal Cinemas, but I want to take the time to say hello to everyone on this board. My name is Dennis, I am a manager for Crown Theatres in Miami, Florida. I have been in the movie business for almost thirteen years. I have worked for Cobb Theatres, National Amusements (Showcase Cinemas), Regal Cinemas, Muvico Theatres and now Crown Theatres. I have lived all over the state of Florida, Tennessee, and most of my life was spent in Cincinnati, Ohio - my hometown. I love working in the projection booth when I get a chance. I have met a lot of engineers and technicians in this business that I remain friends with to this day. I am hoping to learn a lot from this forum and maybe help others learn too. I have helped install projectors and I have trained hundreds of projection employees. Just wanted to say "Hi!".

Thanks,
Dennis

|  IP: Logged

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 02-18-2002 08:54 PM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Dennis! I'm John, and as you can see, I'm just sleeping away at the home office in Norwalk. Say hi to George T. over at the other theater for me!

Bob Maar
(Maar stands for Maartini)

- posted 02-18-2002 09:17 PM      Profile for Bob Maar   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Maar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John, It is time to open your eyes, I have finally bought a didgital camera So come on by the office I will snap a shot for posting. Oh! By the way bring that wig if you still have it the reflection off your bald head might really upset Joe Redifer and Brad.

Dennis..Welcome aboard.

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-18-2002 09:42 PM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dennis..Nice to meet you!! You can also post in the Topic: Who the HECK are you?? with everyone else too!

John Walsh
Film God

- posted 02-18-2002 10:38 PM      Profile for John Walsh   Email John Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bob; I can't believe you have let my secret out! I paid a lot of money for this special wig with gray hairs.

Congrats on the camera! Isn't great to see your pictures right away? Now, if only I could learn how to take interesting pictures instead of boring shots of equipment ...

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 02-18-2002 10:43 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Closing this thread. Please put all introductions in
Film Yak/Who the heck are you?

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: