Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » NATO helping WTC victims

Author Topic: NATO helping WTC victims
Jason Burroughs
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-23-2001 12:19 AM      Profile for Jason Burroughs   Email Jason Burroughs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone know which theatres are participating in this?

From MSN Business Central: CLICK HERE

The National Association of Theater Owners pledged to give 100 percent of the box office and concession sales at participating movie theaters on Tuesday, Sept. 25, to the Red Cross and the United Way. The effort is called "Victims Benefit Day at the Movies."

|  IP: Logged

Aaron Mehocic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-23-2001 12:30 AM      Profile for Aaron Mehocic   Email Aaron Mehocic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From my understanding, if your company is part of NATO, your in. Since the ownership of our independent theatres are members of NATO, we're participating fully. Even though we probably all get in the doors for free, go see a show on Tuesday and be proud to pay full price (At least George Lucas ain't getting it!).

Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 09-23-2001 12:31 AM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just check the thread titled
Benefit "Day At The Movies" to aid disaster victims

It will show you some of the chains involved, the chain I work for, Regal, is one of them.

------------------
Chris Duvall
General Manager
Regal Cinemas Colonnade14
Las Vegas, NV

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: