Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Need Triva Questions For Midnight Shows

Author Topic: Need Triva Questions For Midnight Shows
Jeremy Spracklen
Film Handler

- posted 09-07-2001 03:59 PM      Profile for Jeremy Spracklen   Email Jeremy Spracklen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Studio Movie Grill is begining their "Good Movies That Are Better With BEER Film Festival" next week featuring the Kevin Smith films Chasing Amy and Clerks. We will be holding a trivia contest before each screening with movie related prizes. If you have any ideas for questions pertaining to any of his films, or related info (such as other projects that the actors have done) please email me at jspracklen@studiomoviegrill.com.

Thanks for your help.

|  IP: Logged

Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-07-2001 04:40 PM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. What was the cat's name in Clerks?

A. Lenin's Tomb
B. Annoying Customer
C. Cat
D. Dante

Fill in the blank from a sign in Dogma:

In God we trust, ________________.

3. What are Silent Bob's spoken lines from Dogma?

4. Fill in the blank from Clerks:

If you plan to shoplift, _____________ .

5. What is the significancce of the number 37 in Clerks?

6. What was the budget for Clerks? [$27575]

7. What was Alyssa's high school nickname in Chasing Amy?

Everyone contribute some questions. Kevin Smith movie trivia could be a lot of fun.

------------------
Evans A Criswell
Huntsville-Decatur Movie Theatre Information Site

Mike Heenan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-07-2001 07:09 PM      Profile for Mike Heenan   Email Mike Heenan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that Jason Lee is a Burt Reynolds fanatic, and I think I read somewhere that theres a reynolds reference in every movie (like in j and silent bob, in the beginning he says lets do it reynolds style or something to that effect)

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: