Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » I need my hands on a Film Journal

Author Topic: I need my hands on a Film Journal
Gordon Hedges III
Jealous of everyone not me

- posted 06-11-2001 11:16 PM      Profile for Gordon Hedges III   Email Gordon Hedges III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that most of you will tell me to just subscribe to one, but my theatre usually gets one anyhow. What I need is just ONE Film Journal International Magazine, because there is an article about Crown Theatre's Anniversary. I think it is the current one with Atlantis on the cover. I have yet to actually see the mag, but my girlfriend wants it so bad.

If you can give me any information on how to retrieve a mag of my own, I would greatly appreciate it.

I would even pay for the postage if any of you would like to just mail it to me. Only if you really don't need it. Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

William Hooper
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-12-2001 01:01 AM      Profile for William Hooper   Author's Homepage   Email William Hooper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you tried buying the issue from Film Journal?
http://www.filmjournal.com

Most magazines keep a backlog of the last year or so's issues on hand because there are often late requests for a previous issue.

Gordon Hedges III

- posted 06-12-2001 01:19 AM      Profile for Gordon Hedges III   Email Gordon Hedges III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did try their website, but they did not have the article posted online. I couldn't even find a "CONTACT US" entry on their menu. That is why I am coming to my last resort. My new found friends here at Film-Tech.

Paul Goulet
Master Film Handler

- posted 06-13-2001 08:02 AM      Profile for Paul Goulet   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Goulet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Hey Gordan!

I have the FILM JOURNAL with "Atlantis" on it that you can have. Just send me your address and I'll send it off in the next few days.

Paul Goulet

Gordon Hedges III

- posted 06-13-2001 02:50 PM      Profile for Gordon Hedges III   Email Gordon Hedges III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Everyone for your replies. Paul, I am already going to receive one from Bob Maar. If I do need the same issue (in case someone else within my company wants one), I will give you my address. I am very surprised that my own theatre hasn't received the issue yet.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: