Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Ground Level   » Friday the 13th, full moons, and movies

Author Topic: Friday the 13th, full moons, and movies
Josh Jones
Redhat

- posted 10-15-2000 02:23 PM      Profile for Josh Jones   Author's Homepage   Email Josh Jones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Friday the 13th was the first night I started really working at a CEC theater.
They recently remodled the place and added 3 auditoriums and anf Iwerks extreme screen.
Well, I cant run projection yet, so I have to deal with the pubic, oops I mean public
anyway check out these odds:
Fireday the 13th,
In October,
full moon,
and running exercist rerelease on two
screen. I swear every gothic person in town showed up for the show

Then... It began to rain....

Josh

|  IP: Logged

John Scott
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-16-2000 12:30 AM      Profile for John Scott   Email John Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well at least one of your platter motors didn't burn out and start a small fire like ours did...

Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-16-2000 06:12 AM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...hehe around 4AM (or whenever it actaully was) on Friday morning, I was breaking down 'Nurse Betty' ...and then some foul smell crept its way to my nostrils... like, overheated rubber or something...
I looked down at the MUT, and saw what looked like smoke!
Of course, I dropped to the floor and looked under the MUT, to see if a fire extinguisher would be needed... Thankfully there was no fire.
Still weird.

~The Purple-Tresses Booth B*tch

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: