Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Now You See Me #2

Author Topic: Now You See Me #2
Terry Monohan
Master Film Handler

- posted 06-13-2016 02:31 AM      Profile for Terry Monohan   Email Terry Monohan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed this movie at a great THX theatre on Saturday, the Brenden Theatre in Modesto CA on a large curved scope screen with proper masking that moved. Good split stereo surround sound with deep base and some very good color action with a Chinese magic store and plenty of neon in the flick that I liked. One thing that was so cool while waiting to go into cinema screen #16 while the crew cleaned the auditorium when they came out they thanked the people in the wait line and told them to enjoy the movie. A nice touch Brenden Theatres does I think. Check this new film out I think you will enjoy It.

|  IP: Logged

Buck Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 06-13-2016 06:31 PM      Profile for Buck Wilson   Email Buck Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, what a stunning theater! Rare to see theaters still boasting THX. Good for them!

http://www.behrbrowers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=119&Itemid=179 (Architect firm portfolio for that theater)

Terry Monohan
Master Film Handler

- posted 06-13-2016 08:07 PM      Profile for Terry Monohan   Email Terry Monohan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Buck for posting more information about this fine deluxe cinema. Next time I go I'll have to check out what auditorium has the largest curved screen. I tell you this new movie 'Now You See Me 2' looked so nice and bright on the semi curved screen in #16. Best sound I have heard in the last year on this movie. Glad I was able to watch It here in Modesto CA at the Brenden Theatre.

Jonathan Goeldner
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 07-14-2016 04:42 PM      Profile for Jonathan Goeldner   Email Jonathan Goeldner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this movie felt chummy, highly manipulative and late to the game (in terms of making and releasing a sequel to the first movie)

C

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: