Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Expendables 2

Author Topic: Expendables 2
Pravin Ratnam
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 08-28-2012 07:19 PM      Profile for Pravin Ratnam   Email Pravin Ratnam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Regal Hollywood 24 (Atlanta). Auditorium 12;
One of their biggest screens. The projection was terrible. I already read the cinematography was bad for the movie. Add that to the fact I suffered through a very dull dim projectionl, I am thinking I should have saved this one for home video. I think the projector is one of those SONY 3D which routine multiplexes have had problems adjusting for 2D to get the full light output. That is just a hunch because I saw two images projected from the projection booth window. I had to leave in a hurry. But I complained about it to the manager by phone. THe dude was polite but indifferent. Just a routine "we will look into it". No interest in following up with me. I complained about a similar projection in the problem in the past, so I dont expect any action from the idiots who run this multiplex.

Watchable but forgettable. I mean when you cram that many stars in there, it is bound to be watchable. But they messed up several opportunities of wow scenes when you get so many stars in one picture. The scenes with Arnold, Stallone, and Willis should be epic. instead they were routine shoot em ups. This movie is not even as good as the last Rambo as far entertainment. Dolph Lundgren injects some humor into his scenes.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: